Super Android 18 x Future Trunks

Description: In the future Trunks is fighting Android 18 and when 18 tackles Trunks into a mountain they get trapped and have to work together to escape.

Trunks pov

I growled and fired a ki blast into his chest grinning when he gasped in pain slamming into the ground. Looking at Golu and dad I said "You two get to the there I'll deal with him!"

Nodding they took off and I yelped when 18 slammed into me and j smashed into a mountain as the exit was blocked. Groaning I stood up on shaky legs and turned seeing 18 on the ground he went to get up but I him down growling "your dead!" I snarled at him.

He struggled "get off me Saiyan!" I pushed him down harder "after what you've done?!" He nodded towards the blocked exit "you can't exactly escape while pinning me dumbass!"

No-ones pov

Trunks blushes and let 18 go and nodded "we work together to get out then we're done got it?!" He said and 18 smirked "whatever you saw Saiyan" he groaned "and my Names Trunks! Get it right for Kami's sake!"

18 chuckled and charged up a large ki blast and Trunks did the same and fired it destroying the rock and creating a hole the mountain shook and started to collapse. Trunks grabbed 18's hand and ran out of the hole and fell to the ground panting.

Both males looked at each other and cleared there throats blushing 18 stood stood up "good job Trunks till the next battle.

And with that he took off into the sky as Trunks stared at his retreating figure with a confused face.

What just happened between the two?.....

Edited on the 17/09/2021