SSJ3 Bardock x female Saiyan fighter reader

Description: During the fight of all the Forrest universe you witness the face reveal of the masked Saiyan and a shocked to see your long mate Bardock.

No-ones pov

"GOTEN!" You shouted pushing him out of the way and blocked the masked Saiyan's ki blast. You growled as your f/c tail puffed up in anger as you started to charge up a ki blast you charged at the Saiyan.

He was slammed into a mountain as you held him down "listen here mister mess with me that's fine more training for me" You growled and carved up another ki blast "but don't touch my grandson!" He blocked your attack and vanished.

You stood up in time to block a kick and punched him away Goten and Trunks watched in amazement "kick his but grandma!"

Suddenly a blast sent the masked Saiyan away and you turned gasping seeing three Kia's "well take care of this you deal with Mira" nodding you slammed into Said male as he yelled in surprise.

You turned just in time to see the masked Saiyan's mask crack leaving half of his face revealed. The mask fell apart and you gasped seeing red eyes turning into the dark sky black one you know and love "B Bardock?!"

Said male roared as his hair turned gold and reached his feet and his eyebrows disappeared. Grinning you turned to your grandson as Bardock smirked your way a way of saying "hey y/n" and charged at Mira.

Turning to see your grandson and Trunks drooped jaw's you giggled and flew over to them. "Goten meet your grandfather Bardock"

He was silent for a minute before everyone around him heard him yell.

"GRANDPA IS A SSJ3?"........

Edited on the 5/09/2021