Goku x kidnapped female reader x Vegeta x Broly

Description: Being Vegeta's little sister he is very protective of you when he and Goku fight with Broly Freiza kidnaps you.

Goku's pov

" VEGETA MOVE!" I pushed him out of the way as Broly launched a ki blast at him he grunted and pushed me off him.

Hearing a scream I snapped my head towards the sound and saw y/n being dragged into Freiza's ship and gasped "Vegeta they have y/n" he growled as a deathly aura surrounded him and I gulped ""maybe I shouldn't have said that"

No-ones pov

You struggled against Frieza's men "let me go!" You growled out they snickered and threw you in a cell and you ground as you hit the floor.

"Enjoy your stay princess!" They laughed and left you snarled and banged on the door "let me out my brother is gonna kill you and I'll laugh at your corpse!" You shouted.

Suddenly the walls shook and you stumbled back as a roar of anger echoed through the halls and you grinned "ohhhhh big bros not happy" your tail puffed in shock as a large male with long spiky hair with a long brown tail came walking in.

You backed away from him "princess y/n?" You gasped "how do you know my name?!" He pointed at your gravity defying hair and said "your brother mentioned you"

Groaning you nodded as he ripped the cell door off and stared at him "dam you got some power!"

Timeskip

You hugged your brother and he growled rolling your e/c eyes at him "oh stop growling you know you care!" He grunted but hugged back.

Looking at Broly you walked up to him and asked him to bend down kissing his cheek he blushed giggling you walked away "you have my gratitude Saiyan" as your brother shouted.

"Y/N! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

Edited on the 17/09/2021