Injured SSJ3 Adult Trunks x female Saiyan reader

Description: During a battle with many villains Trunks gets injured and you go in a rage. After beaten the enemy up you treat Trunks wounds.

No-ones pov

Grunting you dodged another ki blast and fired your own growling as Towa vanished "cowards!" You exclaimed you turned to see were Trunks was only to yelp as you saw him slam into a mountain holding his bleeding chest.

"TRUNKS!" You yelled he groaned landing on his knees and held his chest you froze as rage consumed you staring at Mira you roared "THATS MY BOYFRIEND ASSHOLE!"

You turned SSJ3 and body slammed into his chest he grunted and you snarled ki blasting him a few feet away. You punched him in the gut and he spit up saliva and blood and you grinned "I drew first blood!"

Trunks watched you with wide eyes "wow" he mumbled then grinned "kick his ass y/n!" Nodding you cupped your hands together "kamahamahaaaaaaa!" Mira disintegrated into dust.

You panted and landed near Trunks helping him up he hissed in pain dropping out of SSJ3 as you did the same teleporting to your house you laid him on the couch and went to get the first-aid kit.

"Take your jacket and shirt off" he blushed but did as told and you blushed yourself gently cleaning his wound and bandaging it up you kissed his cheek "you did amazing bout there Trunks" he chuckled kissing you gently "you were amazing y/n"

Giggling you stood up and went to make diner until his big strong arms wrapped around your waist and your f/c fired tail puffed in surprise as he pulled you to lay with him.

He buried his head in your neck and wrapped his tail around yours "stay" he mumbled.

Giggling you nuzzled into his chest being careful of his wound and smiled slowly falling asleep. Trunks smiled softly and stoked your h/c hair.

Before peacefully falling asleep himself.....

Edited on the 17/09/2021