GT Baby Vegeta x female human slave reader

Description: During Baby's rule you were found and made a slave as Baby starts to take interest in you. What are you doing to him?

No-ones pov

Wincing as he chains rubbed against your cuts you sighed and continued to dust the halls coughing slightly looking around you smiled gently seeing no blood "he must be calm today" you thought.

Moving down the hall you yelped as the chains caused you to trip bracing for impact you closed your eyes. Hearing a grunt and feeling a warm muscled chest you looked up and gasped seeing Baby staring down at you.

Helping you stand up he brushed a stray strand of h/c hair behind your ear and you blushed "I I'm sorry m master!" He chuckled and started to walk silently telling you to follow him.

You kept your head down as he led you into the throne room stopping at the door he sat down on his throne and pointed at you "Come"

You nodded walking up to him only to yelp as he grabbed your waist and sat you on his lap against his chest.

You blushed "m my lord?" He chuckled and kissed your forehead smiling gently at you "Your changing me y/n and for whatever reason I like it". You giggled a she nuzzled you.

Perhaps life will change for you after all.....

Edited on the 17/09/2021