Injured Majin Vegeta x female nurse reader

Description: After Vegeta disappeared its up to you to find your boyfriend and hopefully find him not injured.

No-ones pov

You walked along the rocky terrain in search of your boyfriend Vegeta after the first attack of Majin Buu he disappeared and you being the worrying type you walked out of the house in search of him.

"I'm warning you Vegeta if your dead I'll revive you just to kill you myself!" You thought angrily.

You gasped seeing him body laying on the ground covered in cuts and bruises while being surrounded by blood. Running to his side you checked for a plus and sighed in relief it was faint but still there.

Lifting him up You grunted "dam Vegeta your heavy!" You mumbled and began your journey back home to treat his wounds and chew him out for disappearing on you and Trunks.

Timeskip

Laying him on the bed you went into the kitchen and got your first-aid kit and went to work on his side watching him until he wakes up.

You yawned finally finishing up his side and finally stopped the bleeding wrapping his side up you tidied up and put your first-aid kit away.

Jumping as you heard a grunt and a loud noise coming from your room you ran in and stopped seeing Vegeta standing holding his side while looking at it confused.  He turned seeing you and growled.

Before you could move you found yourself yelping and slammed into a wall wil the mans hand around you neck. You held his arms with your hands trying to push him off "Vegeta it's me y/n!" He snapped out of his and heard you choking.

You pointed at his hand and he let go collapsing to the ground you gasped for air and panted standing up you held the wall for support.

"Dammit Vegeta first you mysteriously vanish them end wounded and choking your own girlfriend!"

He grunted and hissed holding his side as he sat back down on the bed seeing blood start to appear you gasped and grabbed more bandages. He growls at you and you glared at him e/c meeting teal "I have to  change the bandage and stop the bleeding or you'll pass out again"

Nodding he let you work watching you intently as you gently wrapped the wound back up and smiled at him "there all done!"

You smacked him on the head glaring at him "if I ever and I mean ever again find you like this I use the dragon balls to kick your Saiyan but!" Chuckling he brought you into his arms and kissed you softly.

"I like it when your like this y/n it very hot".......