Cell Saga Gohan x female human kid reader

Description: being Gohan's only best friend since birth and losing his dad pushed him but what makes him snap is when one of the Cell JR's hurts you.

Gohan's pov

I panted holding my broken arm and bleed into Cells soul first he kills my dad and then Android 16 I struggled to control my rage.

Hearing a scream I turned and gasped seeing you fall to the ground holding your bleeding leg as a Cell JR stood over you and with that my last bit of control left me and I Shouted.

"Y/N!"

No-ones pov

You stood in front of Trunks only to scream as the Cell JR blasted your leg you fell to the ground with a gasp of pain and whimpered e/c eyes wide with fear as his hand reaches for you and you closed your eyes waiting for impact.

But it never came snapping your eyes open as a roar of anger reaches your ears and you turned seeing Gohan rip the JR apart as he ascended to SSJ2.

You gasped as he lifted you up and took you to the others and you giggled as he checked you for wounds. "Gohan" you spoke softly black eyes meeting e/c ones you kissed him and pulled away "go win his for the world your dad for me"

He nodded and formed a large Kamehameha struggling slightly with only one working arm you stood up with Krillen and cheered him on.

"You can do it Gohan I believe in you!" Raising your hands in the air you transferred your remaining energy into him and the blast destroyed Cell. Panted you ran down the cliff and landed beside Gohan as he panted himself he smiled softly at you and collapsed with a hiss of pain.

Taking his head on your lap you stoked his golden spikey hair and he purred at the touch giggling you kissed his forehead.

"You did amazing Gohan your dad would be so proud of you"

Edited on the 5/09/2021