Evil vampire Goku/Kakarot x chained female human reader

Description: Waking up chained to the wall will Goku staring at you puts you on edge what does he want with you?

No-ones pov

You groaned opening your e/c eyes looking around the dark room and gasped feeling chains around your arms and legs panicked filled your body and you grunted struggling against the chains.

Stopping as the door opened and Goku came in staring at you while grinning you gasped seeing his eyes turn red as his canines extend he appeared in front of you and grinned down at you. Placing his face near your neck he gently licked it and groaned.

"I can feel your heart beating rapidly it makes your blood flier faster" you went to scream until he slammed his hand in your mount "shh don't b scream it'll only make it worse y/n"

You bit his hand and he hissed in pain pulling his hand away and growled lowly "you shouldn't have done that" you glared at him and struggled more "let me go Goku!"

Chuckling he pinned your wrists and you hissed in pain "your making me angry y/n and that makes me hungry" he flashed his fangs at you and you shivered e/c eyes filling with fear.

He licked your neck and bit down hard you screamed in pain and struggled against him you could feel your blood being drained and he pulled away and hissed at you.

"Your mine now my little blood bank all mine"......

Edited on the 17/09/2021