Angel Goku x SSJ4 wife reader

Description: When Goku dies you unlocked SSJ4 and continued to train until one day a certain Saiyan appears as an angel.

No-ones PoV

You sighed staring at the setting sun your red tail swaying gently behind you as your red fured chest and arms flowed softly in the wind.

Looking up you could see the rising moon and stars and smiled sadly remembering your late husband and how he wasn't there with you anymore. "I hope Gohan is ok" you thought thinking about your eldest as he stayed at home to watch his 2 month old brother Goten.

Goku never knew you were pregnant with him and he would never see his second born as Goten will never see his father.

That through depressed you and you shot up into the sky and headed back home not seeing the figure with wings following with a sad smile in his face.

Timeskip

Goku's PoV

I sighed as my feet hit the ground and I opened the door to my old house quietly walking through the hall I made my way into my bedroom and stopped at the door at what I saw.

My beautiful wife curled around our precious children slightly crying in her sleep.

Tears of my own fell from my face as I gently held my newborn Gohan stirred slightly then nuzzled further into y/n. Looking down I chuckled quietly "wow you really do look a mini me"

The baby gurgle and babbled with wide eyes his little tail wagging softly and I smiled kissing his forehead I placed him down near his brother and kissed his forehead too.

I gently pet y/n's spiky but soft h/c hair and she purred at the attention "I'm so sorry y/n" I whispered.

"I never meant to leave you I just wanted to protect my home" I smiled sadly and kissed her forehead and started to fade away not before looking at them one more time.

"I'll be back one day, I love you y/n"....