Raditz x reader

Description: Doing Goku's visit with Gohan at the Kami house Raditz shows up and you defend you godson which leads to attracting him to you.

No-ones pov

You growled at the long haired male and held a sobbing Gohan to your chest as you stood your ground "give me the best women!" Raditz snarled out and you back away from him.

"Listen here you menace I'd rather die then hand you my godson!" He growled "that brat happens to be my nephew!" He went to grab Gohan but you slapped his hand away "back of creep!" He stared at you "this women is something else!" He thought.

Holding Gohan closer to you while still glaring at Radditz you gently pet his hair to soothe him as whimpers came out of his mouth "stroke his tail" you stared at Radditz and he sighed.

"Stroke his back down to his tail it helps the cubs feel safe" doing what he said Gohan instantly relaxed and started purring you smiled "thank you" Radditz smiled softly "he may half human bunthes still my nephew and one of the last of us"

Frowning you said "I'm sorry for what happened to you at least you have your little brother and nephew now" he nodded as your e/c eyes softened.

"Here hold him" he looked at you shocked as you placed Gohan into his arms and smiled as the little 4 year old nuzzled sleepily into his chest. You yelped quietly as something fury wrapped around your leg looking down you saw Radditz's tail curled around your leg.

Raditz looked into your e/c eyes with tears as you gently hugged him "shh it's ok" you whispered.

Finally Radditz found peace and love.....