Chapter 158: Danielle's Wedding

DANIELLE'S POV

"I can't do this." I said, gripping onto the arms of the chair.

"Of course you can Danielle." My mom said, touching up my makeup.

"Danielle, here." Camryn said, clasping a necklace around my neck. 

"This is the one grandma let you wear in your wedding, wasnt it?"

"Yup, and now it's being passed on to you." She smiled. I smiled back and hugged my sister.

Today was finally my wedding day. I was so excited but nervous.

I was wearing a long, white strapless dress. There was a silver pattern under the bust, but except for that, it was pretty plain. My hair was down and curled. My makeup was natural and I was wearing white heels.

Camryn was my maid of honor and Ember was my bridesmaid. Dakota was my flower girl since she's the youngest girl in the family.

There was a knock on the door and my dad opened up the door.

"Are we ready?" He asked and everyone looked at me.

"Let's go." I said. They smiled and walked out of the room, my dad holding open the door for me. We were having our wedding in a little church so we walked to the sanctuary, Everyone went down in pairs, Casey already standing in his place.

Finally, it was my turn to walk down the aisle. I linked arms with my dad and we slowly made our way down the aisle. We got to the end and my dad held onto me a bit longer.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" The officiant asked.

"Her mother and I do." My dad said, his voice cracking a bit. He kissed my cheek before letting go of me and sitting down next to my mom. I walked up to Casey and smiled at him, Casey smiling back.

***

After a while, it was time for vows and I went first.

"Casey, you showed me what real love is, what a real man is supposed to be like. I told you about my bad past relationships and you understood. You waited and agreed to take things slow with us. I can't imagine being with anyone more perfect than you. I can't wait for the little family that we are creating here today grows. I love you so much Casey Drake Adams."

"Danielle, you are the love of my life. I was so happy when you agreed to go out with me. I knew I was in love with you from the moment I saw you. You're going to be a great mother and I can't wait for what the future holds for us. I love you Danielle Marie Biersack."

***

We exchanged rings and it was time for the "I do's".

"Casey, do you take Danielle to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Danielle do you take Casey to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And now, by the power vested in me and by the State of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The officiant said. Casey grabbed me and dipped me, passionately kissing me. He pulled me back up and everyone cheered, both of us turning around and locking arms.

"Ladie and Gentlemen, I present to you, Mr and Mrs Casey Adams." We walked up the aisle and out of the church, sitting in the courtyard while everyone went to the area where we were holding the reception.

"You look so beautiful." Casey said, holding me close to him.

"Thank you handsome." I giggled.

"Thank you." He said, kissing my lips.

"I can't believe we're finally married." I said, grabbing his hand.

"I know." He said with a huge smile that hasn't left his face since the beginning of the ceremony.

"We should probably get back in there." I said and he nodded. We wsalked back into the church and into the reception area.

"Please clear the dance floor for the bride and grooms first dance." The DJ said as Casey and I walked in. We got out on the dance floor and danced to Iris by Sleeping With Sirens. After we were done, Casey sat down and my dad walked up for the father daughter dance.

We danced to I Loved Her First by Heartland, my dad singing quietly in my ear as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Dad, don't cry."

"I can't help it. You're my last daughter. My little girls are all grown up."

"I'll always be your little girl dad." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Danielle."

"I love you too daddy." I said, hugging him tightly as the song ended.

**************************************************************************************

Danielle's married :3

Listening to Mama's Song~ Carrie Underwood

I Loved Her First~ Heartland --------->

Danielle's dress ---------->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER