Chapter 55: Sleepover Gone Wrong

CAMRYN'S POV

*One Week Later*

Ever since Chris left, I've been hanging out with Oliver a lot.

"How about you stay with my grandpa and his band and me for the night?" He asked.

"Like on your bus?"

"Yeah, nothing will happen. Don't worry. It'll be like a sleepover!"

"Alright, I'll ask." I said and he nodded.

"Just text me." He said and I nodded as we went to our seperate buses.

"Okay, see ya Oliver."

"Bye Camryn." He said as I walked onto my bus. 

"Daaaaad." I said, walking into the lounge.

"No."

"Dad, I didn't even ask anything."

"Still, no."

"What is is Camryn?" My mom asked.

"Oliver asked if I could sleep over at his bus tonight."

"Oh hell no."

"But dad!"

"I'm sorry Camryn! No!"

"Dad, nothing's going to happen. I'm dating Chris, remember?"

"Camryn, I'm with your dad on this one." My Grandpa Andy said. "I know the guys of Asking Alexandria, cool guys, don't get me wrong. But, they really put the sex and drugs in rock and roll. I can only imagine what Danny's grandson is like and I wouldn't feel comfortable with you over there by yourself."

"Yeah, what he said." My dad said.

"But the band is going to be over there too."

"That doesn't make it any better." My grandpa said.

"Moooooom!"

"I'm sorry Camryn, I agree with them on this one. You don't know them like we do. You may say nothing will happen and it's juist a friendly sleepover, but things can change like that." She said, snapping her fingers.

"Why doesn't anyone trust me?"

"We trust you, we don't trust Oliver." My dad said.

"Not this bullshit again! Come on, just once! I'll sleep here the rest of the tour. Just give me this one chance!"

"Go to your bunk, we'll discuss it." My mom said and I groaned, going to the bunks.

*One Hour Later*

"Camryn!" My dad called and I ran out to the lounge. "You get one chance. If anything happens that you don't want, I want you to come straight here. Call me or anyone of us. And, I want you sleeping on the couch."

"Thank you thank you thank you." I said, hugging my parents. I went back to my bunk and changed into shorts and a tank top before walking out.

"Um no, go put on basketball shorts and a baggy shirt." My dad said. I groaned and quickly changed before walking out of the bus, my dad following me. I knocked on the door and Oliver opened with a smile. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Oliver, is your grandfather here?"

"Grandpa!" Oliver called and Danny appeared at the door.

"Hey Brandon!" Danny smiled, coming down the steps. Oliver pulled me onto the bus and we sat on the couch, just talking.

***

"Camryn, come sleep in my bunk." Oliver said as he got off the couch to go to bed.

"I'm supposed to sleep on the couch."

"Come on, no one will ever know."

"Alright." I smiled, getting up and following him. We both climbed in and I started to go to sleep before Oliver wrapped his arm around me and turned me to face him. He pressed his lips to mine and I broke away.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Come on Camryn. I have the biggest crush on you."

"But I have a boyfriend."

"He doesn't have to know, he's all the way back in California. I'm right here."

"No Oliver." I said, trying to get out of the bunk but he pinned me down.

"Playing hard to get, huh?"

"No! I want to leave! Let me go!" I exclaimed, starting to cry. Oliver kissed me again and started pulling my shorts down. I started to freak out and tried to get out.

"Shut up!" He said, slapping me hard in the face. He reached under my shirt and started groped my breasts, making me fight harder. He quickly stripped himself of his boxers and tried to get my clothes off. I kneed him in the crotch, making him roll off of me in pain. I jumped out of the bunk but he grabbed my hand, trying to pull me back in.

"HELP!" I screamed, trying everything I could to get away from Oliver.

"What the fuck is going on?" Danny asked as he got out of the bunk. "OLIVER! WHAT THE FUCK?" He screamed as he saw his naked grandson, trying to pull me into his bunk. "Oliver! You let her go right now." Danny forced his grandsons hand away from me and I sprinted out of the bus and found the Black Veil Brides bus, bursting in.

My dad rushed into the lounge, turning on the light to see me sobbing on the floor.

"Camryn, what's wrong?" He asked, kneeling down next to me as my mom and grandparents joined him.

"O-Oliver." I sobbed, hugging my body tightly.

"Camryn honey, calm down and tell us what happened." My mom said, rubbing my back. 

"O-O-Oliver tried to rpe me!" I sobbed.

"That fucking BITCH!" My dad yelled, standing up and rushing out of the bus. My grandpa followed him, leaving just my mom and I. She calmed me down and I told her everything that happened. 

"Camryn, it's okay. You're safe now. I'll help you into your bunk." She said, picking me up and carrying me to my bunk. She put me in and kissed my forehead before closing the curtain.

BRANDON'S POV

"Brandon, don't do anything you'll regret. Remember, he's just a boy." My dad said.

"Yeah, a boy who tried to violate my fucking daughter!" I exclaimed. I banged on the AA bus, not stopping until it opened.

"Brandon, look-" Danny said but I caught him off.

"No, you look. I want to see your fucking grandson and give him a piece of my fucking mind! No one hurts my fucking daughter!"

"We're sending him home tomorrow. I've already talked to his dad. He's in a lot of trouble, trust me. His dad didn't raise him like that."

"He's going to be in a lot more trouble when I get my fucking hands on him, and I'm talking hospital."

"Brandon, just calm down." My dad said, placing his hand on my shoulder. "Come on, let's get back to the bus."

"No!" My dad ended up dragging me back to the bus, kicking and screaming. He threw me into my bunk where Alex was already laying.

"Now you fucking stay there." He said before going to his bunk.

*****************************************************************************************

It was tempting to make him gay but I really wanted to do this. 

IMPORTANT: rpe stands for...you know what. But, Wattped will make my story rated R if I put it in so you have to deal with that.

Listening to O Holy Night~ Scotty McCreery

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER