Chapter 14: I Held The Key To The Kingdom

Chapter 14: I Held The Key To The Kingdom

ANDY'S POV

*One Week Later*

I flipped through the mail as I walked into the house, closing the door behind me. Suddenly, something caught my attention.

"No." I said quietly, sitting down on the couch. "HARLEY CHARITY BIERSACK!" I yelled. She ran down the stairs.

"Yeah?"

"What's this?" I asked, holding back tears.

"I-I-I don't know, w-what is it?" I held it out to her and she took it, quickly scanning the paper. "A-Andy-"

"How could you not tell me?" I asked, looking up at her with tears in my eyes. She sat down next to me and wrapped her arms around me. "Harley, what really happened at the doctor last week?"

"Andy, I'm dying." I looked down at the floor, closing my eyes. "I have a brain AVM, they think it's caused from my dad beating me. Basically, I have a blood vessel in my brain that's going to burst, causing my headaches. The doctor gave me about ten years to live, I'm going to be around for a long time Andy, I'm not leaving you just yet, I promise. I'm a Biersack, I'm strong." She said with a smile, kissing my cheek.

"How can you be so calm about this?" I asked, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Andy, I'm just as freaked out about this as you are. I'm not ready to die, I don't want to leave you, the kids, the grandkids. I was a mess at the doctor's office, I'm calm on the outside but I'm freaking out on the inside. My goal is to see my first great grandchild, and I feel like I'm going to get to see that. Just promise me, after I'm gone. You'll take care of yourself, you'll stay in the band and you will continue living your life."

"I promise." I said quietly.

"Can we not tell the kids, not yet. I'm not ready, I was barley ready to tell you."

"Deal. B-But, why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to treat me different. I didn't want you to put your life on hold, just to take care of me. I didn't want you to worry. I love you Andrew and I just want the best for you."

"Promise, if anything else happens, you'll tell me?"

"Promise." She said with a smile, kissing my lips. "I love you Andy."

"I love you too Harley, now and forever." I said, holding her tightly to my body.

******************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter AGAIN, but aww

Listening to When Can I See You Again~ Owl City

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER