Chapter 114: Graduation

CAMRYN'S POV

*One Week Later*

My entire graduating class filed into the chairs that were set up in the arena where our graduation was being held. I couldn't believe it was finally here, my graduation day.

Chris almost had enough money to buy us a small apartment so we were moving in together within the next few weeks.

My entire family was here. My parents, my siblings, both sets of grandparents, BVB and their wives, even their kids had flown in with their kids. There was a lot of people.

We listened to some speeches and then the names started to be called.

"Camryn Biersack." I walked up on the stage, grabbed my diploma, shook a few hands and went back to my seat. Over all the clapping, I could hear my family, them being the loudest.

"Chris Longworth." The principal called after a while.

"Hannah Reno." Her name was called after a bit more names. Finally, all the names were called and the principal said a few final words.

"Please welcome the graduating class of 2053!" The principal exclaimed. We cheered and threw our hats up. We walked out of the arena and met up with our families.

"I'm so proud of you!" My parents and grandpa exclaimed at the same time, the three of them ambushing me at once.

"Oh god." I groaned. THey let go, giving everyone else a chance to hug me. My mom got well over a million pictures, some of them including Chris and Hannah. After we returned our caps and gowns, everyone went out to lunch. My entire extended family, Chris' family and Hannah's.

 "I can't believe high school is over." I said to Chris and Hannah as we sat together at the table.

"I know, but now we get to be together." Chris smiled, leaning over and kissing my cheek. I squeezed his hand and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you.

"I love you too." He said.

***********************************************************************************

Sorry it was short.

IT'S NOT OVER

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER