Chapter 119: Baby Shower

CAMRYN'S POV

*Three Months Later*

"Camryn! You're getting so big!" My mom exclaimed, awkwardly hugging me because of my huge belly.

"I know, it sucks." I grumbled, walking into the house and sitting on the couch. Since our apartment is so small, we decided to have the baby shower at my parents' house, allowing us to have more people over as well.

We invited Chris' parents and other members of his family, BVB and their wives, my aunts and their families and Hannah. I propped my feet up on the coffee table and groaned.

"Only three more months." My mom reminded me.

"I'm counting the days." I sighed. "You really went all out with decorating." I said, looking around. The whole place was blue. Blue balloons, blue streamers, blue plates and cups, everything.

"Well, it's my first grandchild." She smiled.

"She's been talking nonstop about getitng a grandchild." My dad groaned, sitting in his chair.

"Shut up." She said, Chris sitting next o me and kissing my cheek, resting his hand on my stomach as he talked to my dad.

After thirty minutes, everyone was here and talking. We haven't told anybody what the name we chose was yet because we only wanted to say it once.

"Cake time!" My mom exclaimed. I struggled to get off the couch and walked over to see, you guessed it, a blue cake. I cut a piece for everyone, smiling when I saw it was chocolate. I got a piece for Chris and I and we returned to our seats.

About five minutes later, we got back up and got in front of everyone.

"Okay, I know some of you have been begging me for the name for the past three months." I said and all the girls' eyes widened. "We've agreed on Colton Brice Longsworth." I smiled and the girls awwed.

"That's perfect!" Hannah exclaimed and the rest of the girls agreed. I smiled and went back to my seat. After everyone finished their cake, we started opening presents.

It's safe to say that I got a lot of Batman presents from my Grandpa Andy, my dad and my brothers. Batman clothes, toys, books, you name it, it was Batman.

"Here's one more from me." My grandpa said, passing a box over to us. I pulled off the wrapping paper and gasped.

"Oh my god." I groaned. "This is your fault." I chuckled, hititng Chris.

"What! Why?"

"Because we're having a boy instead of a girl." I siad with a smile.

"Alright." He chuckled.

"Now, I know you can't use it for a few years, but it's just something for the future." My grandpa said. He got us a freaking Batman car seat.

"Thank you." I chuckled. The rest of the gifts were normal things like clothes, toys, diapers, pacifiers and money. One of the biggest things we needed for this baby.

"Looks like we're going to do some shopping." I laughed. "Thank you, all of you. This is a huge help." I smiled.

After everyone left, my dad helped Chris load all of our stuff into the car and followed us back to our apartment to help Chris carry the stuff up. 

"These stairs get harder each day!" I groaned as I reached the top. I went into the apartment and plopped down on the couch.

"Thank you dad!" I said as he brought in the last present.

"No problem." He smiled before leaving.

***********************************************************************************

Car seat -------->

Listening to Prince Ali~ Aladdin

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER