Chapter 23: Let's Tell Them

ANDY'S POV

"Earth to Andy! ANDY!" I felt a slap on my cheek, knocking me out of my trance.

"OW! WHAT THE F***" I yelled, cradeling my cheek.

"You were zoned out man! You need to focus!" Jake yelled.

"Sorry, sorry." I said, shaking my head a bit.

"Andy, something's bothering you, what's up?" Jinxx asked, sitting down next to me.

"I-It's nothing. I'm fine."

"Andy, you're obviously not going to be able to focus until you tell someone about whatever you're thinking about!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Seriously, I'm fine. I won't zone out anymore, let's just get this record done."

"Andy." CC said.

"It's just, too much s*** is going on. I'm just constantly thinking about Brandon, all the problems he's been having. His surgery, Camryn, I'm just worried about him."

"Andy, we know that's not what's bothering you." Jake said. They were right, I was worried about Harley. Her d*** headaches arn't going away and she's just miserable everyday. I don't know if I can stand to watch her go through this for another ten years. I also don't want to lose her, I mean, she's the love of my life. If I lose Harley, then what do I have? My kids are grown up, living their own lives. My band is off taking care of their wives, my parent's are gone. I have nothing, no one.

"Andy, please tell us. You haven't been yourself lately." Jinxx pleaded.

"I-I'll tell you guys later. I'm just not ready to talk about this, not yet. Please." I asked, looking between the four of them. "I'll focus, I promise, please just drop it." I pleaded, my voice cracking a bit.

"Alright guys, let's get back to work." Jake said.

***

"Hey Andy." Harley smiled, hugging and kissing me as I walked in the door. "How did it go today?"

"I don't know how much longer I can keep this from the guys."

"W-What?"

"About you. I know you don't want to tell them, especially Jinxx, but I almost cracked today. They caught me spacing off again and were badgering me to tell them. I tried to lie, make an excuse about Brandon, but they saw through my lie. I was able to get them to drop it but one day, they're going to crack me Harley. I'm just going to break and I'll have to tell them. They're worried about me, and I'm worried about you Harley."

"Get them together, the wives too, and we'll tell them."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, I think it's time we let them know what's going on."

"W-When?"

"Whenever you want to." She said, running her fingers through my hair.

"Can we get it over with now?"

"Sure, go ahead and call them up. We can all sit out in the backyard, I'll make some food."

"No Harley, I'll do it." I said, reached up and grabbing her wrist.

"Andy, I'm not dead yet. I can still do things, I'm not sick. These headaches arn't going to prevent me from being the same person I've always been. Thanks for your concern Andy, but I'm fine, really." I sighed and let go of her, allowing her to walk into the kitchen. I got out my phone and decided to call Jinxx first.