Chapter 75: I Couldn't See The World There Right In Front Of Me

Chapter 75: I Couldn't See The World There Right In Front Of Me

DANIELLE'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Hello Danielle, it's nice to finally meet you." Harper's mom smiled at me.

"You too." I said, shaking her hand.

"Alright mom, we're going to go up to my room." Harper said.

"Okay." She smiled as we headed up the stairs.

"I'm surprised your mom let us be up here with the door closed." I said, walking into his room and sitting down on his bed.

"Yeah, she trusts me." He shrugged, sitting down next to me. We talked for a bit before moving into a very heated makeout session.

Harper pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me, straddling me. He sat up and took off his shirt, leaning back down and kissing me again as we had a tongue war. I ran my nails up and down his back as he kept a firm grip on my waist.

He started to lift my shirt up but I pulled it back down. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Come on Danielle, I want you!" He begged, running his hands up and down my back.

"Harper!"

"Come on!" He exclaimed, flashing a condom at me.

"Harper, no. I'm not ready to lose it yet." I said, pushing him off of me and sitting back up. He sighed and picked up his shirt, putting it on.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, you're not ready, I understand. I'll wait."

"Thank you." I smiled, kissing his lips.

*The Next Day*

"Ember!" I exclaimed, running up to her at school the next day.

"What?"

"So um, I went over to Harper's house and he sort of, kinda asked me to have sex with him." I said, biting my lip and Ember gasped.

"Did you do it?"

"No! I'm only twelve!"

"But you're almost thirteen." Ember smirked.

"Besides, his mom was right downstairs."

"Oh, yeah, no. Well, what'd he do when you said no?"

"He told me he would wait for me." I said with a small smile.

"Awwwh!" She smiled.

"No one hears a word of this, understand?" She nodded and I smiled, hugging her. 

"Hey babe." I heard Harper say as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey." I smiled, turning around and kissing his lips.

***************************************************************************************

Sorry for a short chapter.

Listening to Every Breath You Take~ The Police

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER