Chapter 48: The Baby Is Kicking

BLADE'S POV

*One Month Later*

I was doing yoga when Christian walked into the house.

"I'M HOME!" Christian called.

"Hey Christian." I said.

"Um, mom, what are you doing?"

"Yoga."

"Why?"

"Well, it helps me stay in shape and helps with the birth."

"Alright, I'm going up to my room."

"Okay, dinner should be ready by the time your dad gets home. Want me to make you a snack?"

"Yes please."

"Okay, in a minute. Start on your homework!"

"Okay." He said and I smiled. The boys get sort of awkward when I start talking about birth, which makes me laugh.

***

Later that day, the four of us were in the living room watching a movie. We have a movie night ever Friday where we rent a movie and watch it as a family. We've been doing it since the boys were little and we like it.

I was laying down on the couch, my feet on Gabe's lab and he was rubbing my ankles since I was about five months, my ankles and feet were beginning to hurt. I'm just thankful that I'm a stay at home mom now and it's not like when I was pregnant with Blake when I was still working and on my feet all the time.

I was rubbing my belly, watching the movie. I gasped when I felt the baby kick and Gabe turned to look at me. I grabbed his hand and pressed it to my stomach. He smiled and paused the movie.

"HEY!" The boys shouted.

"Boys, come here, the baby is kicking." I said and they got up and slowly walked over. Gabe took his hand away and I grabbed each of the boys' hands, placing them where the baby was kicking. They gasped and their eyes went wide as the baby kick their hands.

"That's your sister." I said with a smile.

"Woah, there's actually something in there." Christian said and I nodded.

"Are you guys excited?" Gabe asked. "Only about four more months."

"Yeah." Blake said, slowly rubbing my stomach. They eventually sat back down and Gabe played the movie again. Gabe leaned down and kissed my stomach, starting to rub it as the baby settled down.

I can't wait to hold my daughter in my arms.

***************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short. Just a filler chapter. I'm going on a trip to Dodge City, Kansas for Memorial Day weekend so it may just be filler chapters to get me through the weekend. I'm sorry :p

Listening to Titanium~ David Guetta ---------->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER