Chapter 63: Harper

Chapter 63: Harper

CAMRYN'S POV

That's all it took. One cigarette and I was addicted. The girls knew someone they could get the cigarettes from and so they would pass them on to me.

We'd go outside everyday at lunch and smoke behind the school. When I'm at home, I smoke out of my window and hide my ash tray in my closet.

I've started carrying portable toothbrushes and perfume with me at all times so I could mask the smell. I change my clothes a couple times a day so no one will catch on.

If my parents found out, I'd be dead. My parents have always stressed to me how severe my dad's asthma is, how one little sniff of smoke can trigger it. But, the way I see it is, if he never finds out I'm smoking, then there's no way it can cause an asthma attack. My grandpa used to smoke all the time and my dad is just fine.

It's a stress relieve. Way better than drinking or cutting. If I had found out about this earlier, I never would've started cutting.

The only people that know are Tracy, Elizabeth and Christina, and I plan to keep it that way.

DANIELLE'S POV

"Class, please welcome Harper to our class. He just moved here from New York. Harper, you can sit down next to Danielle. Danielle, raise your hand." I raised my hand and watched the boy walk over to me. That boy was sex on legs, I swear.

He was tall and skinny, maybe 5'9. He had shoulder length black hair with bangs covering his right eye. He had blue eyes and pale skin. He was the definition of perfect.

"Okay class, read pages 500-510 with a partner." The teacher said.

"Mind if I partner up with you?" Harper asked, turning to look at me.

"Not at all." I smiled, opening up my textbook and flipping to page five hundred.

"So, what's on page five hundred?"

"Some story that we have to start reading." I sighed.

"Your name is Danielle, right?"

"Why yes it is."

"Such a pretty name, perfect for a pretty girl like yourself." He smiled.

"Thanks." I said, flipping to the page.

"I think I'm going to enjoy sitting next to you." He said with another smile. I think I could get used to his gourgeous smile.

************************************************************************************************

Harper --------------->

Listening to Don't Stop Believing~ Alvin and The Chipmunks

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER