Chapter 139

Chapter 139

BRANDON'S POV

"Brandon, get up." Alex said, shaking me awake. 

"No." I saw still kind of shooken up about the dream I had last night. Alex keeps telling me it was a dream but I swear it was real.

"Brandon. Gabe called me and said Blade is acting just like you. So is Bailey. Why don't you go talk to your siblings?" I groaned and stood up. I got dressed and grabbed the keys, walking out to my car. I drove to Blade's, picked her up, went to Bailey's picked her up and then went to my dad's. We walked in and went into my dad's bedroom to see him asleep.

"Dad." I said, shaking him awake. I looked and noticed he had tear stains. Not unusual. "Dad." I tried again.

"What?" He groaned.

"Wake up."

"No."

"Dad."

"Look." He said, sitting up. "I want to tell you kids something but I don't want you to think I'm crazy."

"Go on." I said.

"Your mom visited me last night."

"She visited me too." I said.

"Yeah! Me too!" Blade and Bailey said.

"Really?"

"Yeah! I knew it wasn't a dream! I was right!" I exclaimed.

"Gabe thinks it was a dream too." Blade said.

"So does Onyx." Bailey said.

"Wait, what did she say to you guys?" My dad asked.

"She told me to watch out for you and myself." I said.

"Same." Bailey and Blade said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"She told me to keep living." He said. "The worst part about it, I had a dream, that she was still alive. That I woke up and she was sleeping next to me, she was healthy, then I woke up. And I was alone."

"Dad, you can stay at my house a bit longer if you like?"

"No, I need to get used to living alone. I did it once, I can do it again."

"Dad, it's been around 40, maybe more years. Stay with me for a bit longer." I said.

"Or me." Blade and Bailey offered.

"He stayed with me before, he can do it again." I said.

"Just beause you got to him first." Blade said.

"Always the perfect son." Bailey sneered.

"Give us a fucking chance, why don't you." Blade added.

"We can take care of him just as good as you can." Bailey said.

"Stop fucking fighting for once in your god damned life!" My dad exclaimed. "You're fighting over who's going to take care of me. Let me remind you that I'm a sixty year old man who is in a successful band and is damn well capable of taking care of himself. You three have kids that you need to take care of, you don't need to worry about me."

"But mom said-"

"Fuck what she said. I lived on my own for about five years, I can do it for another thirty. Now go home and take care of your kids. Brandon, go to work, Bailey, write music. Your kids needs you, your patients need you, your fans need you, your spouses need you more than I need you. Right now, what I need, is to be left alone to let this all sink in." We nodded and left.

"UGH!" I screamed once we were outside, punching the house. "He fucking pisses me off sometimes! He's just denying our help when he needs it the most."

"Brandon, just leave him be. We'll keep our eye on him." Bailey said.

"Let's just get you guys home." I said, getting into my car.

**************************************************************************************

Listening to Who You'd Be Today~ Kenny Chesney -------->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER