Chapter 21: Dead And Broken

Chapter 21: Dead And Broken

BRANDON'S POV

*A Week Later*

"Alex." I sighed, walking down to see her on the couch.

"Yes?" She asked as I sat down next to her.

"I've decided to get a vasectomy done."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I talked to my dad and thought about it for a while, and it's the more sensible option. I scheduled an appointment which is just sort of a check-up, here's the facts, stuff like that."

"Thank you Brandon!" She exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

*One Week Later*

I gripped Alex's hand as I waited for my name to be called. I honestly was nervous. Today was the day of my procedure and I was really scared.

"Everything's going to be fine." Alex whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek.

"Brandon Biersack." A nurse called. I kissed Alex's lips before walking back and getting prepped for surgery.

"C-Can I see my wifeeee." I slurred, feeling a bit loopy from the medication they gave me so I wouldn't remember the surgery. I would be awake, but not aware. Alex walked in a few minutes later, gripping my hand with a smile.

"I-I feel funny." I said, laughing a bit.

"I'm so proud of you Brandon. I'll see you in a bit, alright?" I nodded like a child, causing her to giggle. She kissed my lips before leaving the room.

***

"ALEX! I'M HUNGRY!" I yelled. I've been home for a few hours now and wasn't allowed to get up from bed for the rest of the day. I had an icepack on my crotch and Alex has been serving me all day. Alex brought up some food to me with a smile.

"I'm so proud of you Brandon." She said, hugging me.

"Thanks." I said, hugging her back.

"Maybe when you feel better we can..." She trailed off with a wink.

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled, beginning to eat.

"I love you so much Brandon."

"I love you too." I said with a smile.

********************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter.

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!