Chapter 36: Danielle's First Session

DANIELLE'S POV

I was released from the hospital a few days later since I had only not been eating for about a week. Today is my first day back in school and I really don't want to go home. I don't want to go home, because I have my first therapy session today.

Therapy is bad enough, but it's even worse when I have to go to my dad. He's going to make me tell him everything and...I can't! He can't know about what goes on in school, or even in my mind!

I heard the final bell ring and groaned, collecting my stuff and standing up. I walked out to the bus and sat down, resting my head against the window. Camryn slid in next to me and flashed a smile at me.

"Hey." She said and I ignored her.

"What's up Danielle, bad day?"

"It's going to be."

"Why?"

"I have my therapy session  today! I don't want to go Camryn!" I exclaimed, tears coming to my eyes.

"It'll be fine."

"Do you know how awkward this is going to be? I can't tell dad about everything that's going on!"

"Then don't tell him everything."

"Then there's nothing for me to tell him!"

"Just bullshit it."

"Huh?"

"Bullshit it!" She repeated. "Make up things, just don't make your life sound too good because he'll know you're bullshitting him."

"I don't know Camryn." I sighed. "I-I don't think I can."

"Just try it out." She smiled before jumping across the aisle to sit with Hannah.

The bus pulled up to our stop and I walked behind Camryn and Hannah, looking down at my feet. We made it to our house and opened the door.

"Hey girls! Let's go Danielle. The quicker you get done, the quicker you and your dad can come home. You're his last patient." She said, grabbing her keys. "Camryn, can you watch the boys? I shouldn't be gone too long."

"Sure."

"Thanks, are you hungry Danielle?" I shook my head, dropping my bag to the ground. "Okay, then let's go. And bring your homework, your dad said you might have time to do it." I nodded and picked it back up.

We walked out of the door and got into the passenger's side, resting my head against the window. The car ride to my dad's office was silent. I definitely was not in the mood for talking and I think my mom sensed that.

My mom parked and we walked in.

"She has an appointment with Brandon Biersack." My mom said to the lady at the front desk.

"Go on back." She smiled and my mom thanked her, going down the hall. I followed her, my heart racing as we got closer. We finally reached his office and my mom knocked. The door opened and my dad smiled, pulling my mom in for a hug and kissing her. He then hugged me and stepped aside to let me in.

"I'll bring her home." He said and she nodded. They said bye and my dad closed the door. "Go ahead, take a seat." He said and I nodded, sitting down and setting my bag down on the ground. He pulled a chair around to the front of his desk and grabbed a notebook, sitting down.

"Okay, let's get one thing straight Danielle. For the next hour, I'm not your dad, okay? You can tell me anything you want, okay?" I nodded and he smiled.