Chapter 3: What Happened To You?

CAMRYN'S POV

*One week later*

"Have a good day at school girls!" My mom called as we walked out of the house. The three of us walked to the bus stop. We waited until the bus came and got on, riding to school. The school day went as normal; learn, get pushed into a few lockers, get books knocked out of my hands, nothing I haven't seen before. But nothing could've prepared me for what I faced after school.

I saw a few girls standing in the hallway, my normal bullies, and froze in place.

"Hannah, go to the bus, I'll catch up with you." I said quietly, chewing on my lip.

"You sure?" I nodded and she shrugged, going off to the bus.

"Look what we got here girls, its Camryn, the little emo faggot." The head girl, Hillary, sneered.

"Real original." I groaned as I tried to push past them.

"Where do you think you're going, cutter." One of the others, Brittany, said, blocking my way.

"To my bus so I can get home." I said, hoping they would leave me alone for once.

"I don't think so loser." The last girl, Delilah, laughed as Hillary swept my feet out from under me. I fell to the ground, my stuff going everywhere.

"Can't you bitches come up with something better?" I spat as I tried to get up, no use. Hillary just punched me in the face. "F-Fuck you." Brittany gave me a swift kick to the stomach, causing me to double over. A few more kicks and I was down. I curled into the ball, figuring I would just take it. I heard the roar of the buses leaving and knew I would be walking home.

"Alright girls, I think we're done here." Hillary said, grabbing her stuff again. They each kicked me and spat on me as they left. I laid there for a few more seconds before gathering my stuff and beginning to walk home. I wiped blood that dripped out of my nose, hoping I could get upstairs before my mom saw.

I finally made it home and quietly opened and closed the door, trying to sneak up the stairs.

"CAMRYN!" My mom exclaimed. "I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU! WHERE WERE YOU? SCHOOL ENDED AN HOUR AGO." She screamed, running after me.

"I decided to walk." I said, continuing to walk up the stairs, not looking at her.

"Camryn, get down here right now." She demanded, stomping her foot.

"No."

"What did you just say to me?" I sighed and turned around, walking back downstairs. "Camryn Jenna Biersack! What the hell happened to you!"

"Nothing." I lied.

"You can't say nothing when you're looking at me with a black eye and a bloody nose! Now what the fuck happened?"

"I-I ran into a door." I tried, I'm a horrible liar.

"Camryn." She said, glaring at me.

"I-I got mugged on the way home." She still wasn't believing me.

"Camryn Jenna Biersack, you better tell me what happened to you right now or you're fucking grounded!"

"Mom I- Camryn?" I turned around to see my sister. "Oh my God Camryn, don't tell me."

"Shh." I said, putting a finger to my lips.

"Danielle, tell me, do you know anything about this." She kept her mouth shut. "Danielle Marie Biersack, do you know what happened to your sister?" She still didn't say anything and my mom just sighed. "One of you better tell me what the fuck is going on or I'll call your father home from work and both of you are fucking grounded!"