Chapter 71: I Was The Fear Of Men

Chapter 71: I Was The Fear Of Men

DANIELLE'S POV

"No." Harper said.

"Told you." I said to Ember.

"He's bullshitting us."

"No." I said.

"Danielle, I'm lying."

"Wait, you-"

"Danielle Biersack, I like you a lot." My eyes widened as he grabbed my hands and smiled down at me.

"I'm gunna...get to class." Ember said awkwardly, walking off.

"Do you like me?" Harper asked. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Harper's smile started to fade and I tried to speak, but I couldn't. I really do like Harper. We've been spending everyday at school together since he got here and got to know each other really well.

"I knew it." He sighed. "It was stupid anyway," he sighed, letting go of my hands. "Sorry." He said and began to walk away. I freaked out and grabbed him by his shirt, pulling him back to me. I pressed my lips to his and he wrapped his arms around me, kissing back.

"PDA!" A teacher shouted and we pulled away, starting into each other's eyes.

"I-I like you too Harper." I smiled.

"Danielle, will you be my girlfriend." He asked and I nodded. He smiled and kissed me again.

"One more time and you two will go to the office." The same teacher warned. We heard the minute bell ring and I shut my locker, Harper and I racing to our class.

*******************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short, filler.

Listening to In The End~ Linkin Park

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER