Chapter 143: Heart Attack

BRANDON'S POV

"Dad, I'm worried about your heart. I don't want you to have another heart attack." I said.

"Brandon, I'm fine."

"Dad."

"Brandon, don't worry about me. I'm staying at your house, I don't want to be anymore of a burden."

"Dad, you're not a b-"

"Just get some sleep Brandon. I'm worried about you."

"Okay." I sighed. "Goodnight dad."

"Night." He said as I closed the door. I went into my office and continued some work I had been doing all day.

***

At two AM, Alex came into my office.

"Brandon, come to bed. It's two in the morning." She siad, leaning in the doorway.

"I have too much work to do."

"Brandon, that can wait, come on. You need sleep."

"Alex."

"Brandon." She mocked me. "Come on."

"Fine." I sighed, standing up and turning off my computer. I followed her to the bedroom and stripped to my boxers, getting in the bed.

"Good night." She said, kissing my lips.

"Good night." I said, turning over. Suddenly, I grabbed my left arm, a sudden pain.

"Fuck, my arm hurts."

"Do you want me to do anything?"

"No." I said, then all of a sudden I couldn't move and I was making a weird grudge like noise.

"Brandon, you cannot be snoring already." Alex mumbled. "Brandon." She sat up and gasped. "Brandon!" She exclaimed, shaking me.

"ANDY! ANDY GET IN HERE!" She cried.

ANDY'S POV

"ANDY! ANDY GET IN HERE!" I heard Alex scream. I shot out of my bed and ran down the hall, past the twins room which was now open and they were peeking out. I ran into their bedroom to see Alex hunched over him.

"ANDY! CALL 911, SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH HIM!" She cried. I ran over to my son, dialing 911. 

"Oh my god, he's having a heart attack." I said, Alex crying harder.

"911, what's your emergency?" 

"Hi, my son's having a heart attack." I gave them all the information and kneeled down by the bed.

"Mom...is everything okay?" Eli asked, both of them peeking into the room.

"Boys, just go back to bed." I said, since Alex was hysterical. They just walked away and I tried my best to comfort Alex.

The ambulance arrived and came to take Brandon.

"I'm going to go with them, can you bring the boys to the hospital and call everyone?"

"Sure thing." I said, hugging her before letting her go out to meet the paramedics. I knocked on the boys' open door and peeked my head in.

"I-Is my dad okay?" Eddie asked.

"Just get dressed and I'll take you guys to the hospital, okay?"

"Grandpa, what happened?" Eli asked.