Chapter 25: Danielle!

CAMRYN'S POV

*Thirty Minutes Later*

I peeked my head out of my room to make sure my parents weren't anywhere near and they weren't. I snuck out of my room and into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I placed my arm in the sink which was now caked with dried blood and turned on the water, just a bit, not enough so that it made a lot of noise.

I quickly washed my arm, drying it off with toilet paper so I wouldn't leave any evidence behind, throwing the toilet paper in the toilet. I hadn't cut since my dad made me throw away my blades, but boy did I miss it. I flushed the toilet and sneaked out of my room, stopping when I heard sobbing from Danielle's room. I walked over to her door and lightly knocked.

"Danielle?" I whispered. No answer. I turned the knob and was surprised to find it unlocked. The sight I saw before me made my eyes widen and tears came to my eyes. I quickly closed the door behind me and locked it, rushing over to Danielle.

"What the hell Danielle!" I whisper yelled, taking the razor out of her hand and tossing it to the side. I found a towel on her floor and pressed it to her wrist, trying to stop the blood. I looked at her and she was a mess. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and her eyes were red and puffy.

"I-I-I." She stuttered, before hanging her head. I pulled my sister into a hug, blinking back my tears. I never wanted this to happen to her. She tightly hugged me, sobbing into my shoulder.

"Danielle, why?" I asked, pulling away.

"I-I-I." She stuttered again. I sat with her until she stopped crying, calming her down. Once she was breathing normal again and had stopped crying, I asked her again.

"Danielle, why?"

"I-I miss you Camryn."

"W-What do you mean you miss me? I'm always with y-"

"No, I miss my sister. I miss the Camryn I used to know. This...this isn't my sister, it's some stranger that looks like my sister. I know who the real Camryn Jenna Biersack is, and this isn't her. The real Camryn doesn't fight someone when they're trying to help her, she doesn't f******* drink! I-I'm loosing you Camryn." I pulled her in for another hug as she started crying again. I felt tears slowly roll down my face as her words sunk in.

"I'm so sorry Danielle, I-I didn't know you felt this way."

"Please give me my sister back, please change Camryn, for me. Go back to being the old Camryn. I hate when you fight with mom and dad, I hate when you cut, when you drink, I hate seeing you hurt!" I cried into my hands, causing me to quckly wipe theem away.

"I promise I'll try, for you." I said, leaning forward and kissing her forehead. "Come here." I said, picking up her blade and standing up. I held my hand out to her and I pulled her up. I snuck both of us out of her room and back into the bathroom. I tossed the blade into the toilet and quickly wrapped up her arm, hoping this would be the last time she would do this. I saw other scars and knew this wasn't the first time this happened.

"Flush it."

"What?"

"Flush the toilet." I said. She took a deep breath and flushed it. "Good, now get some sleep." I said and she nodded, I hugged her one last time before we went into our seperate rooms. I quickly grabbed my blade and made a quick cut, sighing quietly.

"I'm such a f****** hypocrite." I said, quickly wiping the blood away and climbing into my bed, crying myself to sleep.

***************************************************************************************

IMPORTANT: APPARENTLY WATTPAD IS MESSING UP OR SOMETHING SO IF YOU'RE SEEING A BUNCH OF RANDOM LETTERS AND NUMBERS, DON'T COMMENT BELOW! SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE!

Sorry it was short, but aww Danielle!

Was Danielle right? Should Camryn stop? How about Danielle?

Listening to Ashley~ Escape The Fate

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (ONE COMMENT PER PERSON)