Chapter 171

Chapter 171

EDDIE'S POV

My parents and I got out of the car and walked up to the front door.

"There's someone upstairs that's waiting for you to apologize." My dad said as he unlocked the door and opened it. I nodded and walked up the stairs and into my room.

Eli was sitting on his bed, his attention focused on his computer. Music was blasting from his computer and I bit my lip. I closed the door and sat down at the food of his bed.

"Can you turn that off for a second?"

"What's up?" He asked, turning off his music and looking at me.

"I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I said I'm sorry. Elliot, I'm sorry for getting you into trouble, for putting you in the hospital, for being a bad brother. I'm going to work on fixing myself, I promise. No more drugs, smoking, skipping class, parties or fights. I'm done with relationships so I can focus on fixing myself, my grades, football and my relationship with you."

"Good." He smiled, getting up and hugging me. I hugged him back and then pulled away.

"So, you forgive me?"

"Yes."

"Awesome." I smiled, walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"So, how was it?" He asked.

"Fucking horrible."

"Really?"

"Really. We had to wear these ugly jumpsuits and had to eat nasty prison food and the inmates got in our face. I even cried."

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"An inmate was screaming in my face and I lost it. I don't ever want to go back."

***

I walked down the hall with Eli and Sydney as we walked to our sixth period class.

"Eddie! Wanna skip with us?" Tyler asked. I looked at Eli and then back at the guys. 

"Nah, I have a really big test that I need to take."

"Come on!" Bryce exclaimed, flashing a carton of cigarettes.

"No, I really need to get to class." I said, running down the hall. Eli and Syndey followed me.

"I'm proud of you." Eli smiled.

"Thanks." I said, hugging him.

*************************************************************************************

Listening to It's Over When It's Over~ Falling In Reverse

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER