Chapter 56: I've Got It

BRANDON'S POV

*One Week Later*

"How's Camryn?" I asked as Alex walked into the lounge.

"Still refuses to come out of her bunk." She sighed, sitting down next to me. Camryn has stayed in her bunk for a whole week and hasn't come out. Oliver is already back home, but she's just really depressed.

"Poor thing, I don't blame her. The whole thing must of really traumatized her, huh?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm really getting worried about her." Alex said, looking up at me. She leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"We don't have any alcohol in the bus, right?" She asked.

"Dad." I said and he looked at me. "We don't have any...right?" I asked, making the motion for drinking.

"It's all locked up so the little kids can't get to it."

"Good." I said.

"What if she starts cutting again or something?" Alex asked.

"She's going to be fine. We can take turns watching after her if it makes you feel better." I said and she just shrugged.

"I hope this whole thing didn't ruin tour for her. This was her first, right?" Bailey said.

"Yeah, she's been begging me ever since she could talk to let her go on tour with you guys." I said.

"Poor thing." Onyx said. "Tour is supposed to be fun, especially your first."

"And she was having fun. Until that fucking Oliver kid came around." I said.

"I just wish there was someway we could cheer her up." My dad said.

"I GOT IT!" I exclaimed, jumping up and running out of the lounge.

*****************************************************************************************

What do you think Brandon has in mind?

Listening to Who I Am~ Jessica Andrews -------->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER