Chapter 78: Creeper

Chapter 78: Creeper

DANIELLE'S POV

*One Week Later*

"Who is that? That's your fifth call in the last thirty minutes!" Ember exclaimed as we sat on my bed.

"Harper." I groaned. "He's been calling and texting me for the last week."

"Wow, stalker much."

"I know, he stares at me in school too. He doesn't talk, just stares. It's starting to scare me."

"Can you say obsessed?"

"Well, it's his fault that we're not together so I don't have sympathy for him."

"Good." She smiled.

***

After Ember went home, I went downstairs for dinner. My phone was on vibrate and Harper continued to text and call me.

"Jeez, someone's popular." My dad said.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"What's wrong Danielle?" My mom asked.

"Nothing."

"Who's blowing up your phone?" My dad asked.

"No one!"

"Let me see it." I sighed and handed it to him. "'You will never get rid of me.' Danielle Marie Biersack! Who the hell is texting you this creepy shit?"

"Harper." I groaned.

"That little shit? What the hell is he doing trying to contact you?"

"He wants me back. He's been bugging me for the last week."

"You're not going to date him again, right?" My mom asked.

"Fuck no!"

"Good."

"I guess my message didn't get through to the little shit." My dad said, standing up.

"Brandon, sit down. You can;t afford to get arrested a third time!"

"A third time?" Camryn asked.

"Your Grandpa Andy and I beat the shit out of your Aunt Bailey's ex boyfriend and we got arrested."

"Go dad!" Camryn laughed.

"Don't be like your father." My mom said.

"I'm going to block his number and I want you to let us know if he gives you anymore problems."

"Alright." I said as he blocked Harper and gave me my phone back. Later that night, I heard something hit my window and I got up, walking over.

I opened my curtains to see Harper standing on my grass, throwing rocks at my window. I ran down the stairs and double checked that the front door was locked before running to the back door.

"Danielle, are you okay?" My dad asked and I just shook my head. "What's wrong?"

"H-Harper is o-outside my win-window."

"What?" My dad asked, going up the stairs and into my room. He looked out the window and gasped.

"THAT LITTLE SHIT! I'LL TEACH HIM TO COME NEAR MY FUCKING HOUSE!" My dad yelled, sprinting down the stairs.

"Brandon? BRANDON! BRANDON SEAN BIERSACK!" My mom yelled and my dad froze in place, his hand on the doorknob.

"WHAT?"

"Where in the hell do you think you're going?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"I'M GOING TO TEACH THAT LITTLE SHIT A LESSON! TO NOT FUCK WITH MY FAMILY!"

"Brandon, you're not going out there. I'm not letting you get arrested."

"But Alex-"

"No! Now Danielle, what is going on?"

"Harper is outside of my window." All of a sudden, there was a banging on the door.

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE DANIELLE!"

"I'm calling the police." My mom said. 

Fifteen minutes later, the cops showed up and took Harper away, questioning my parents and I, mostly me though. They left and I decided to get some sleep.

I woke up in the middle of a night, screaming from a nightmare. My dad rushed in, holding his brush up like a weapon.

"What's going on?" He asked, flipping on my light.

"I-I just had a nightmare about Harper."

"Oh." My dad said, lowering the brush.

"I don't want to sleep in here tonight."

"Do you want to sleep in the bed with your mom and I?"

"Dad, I'm not five." I laughed.

"Do you?"

"Sure." I said, getting up and following my dad.

"Alex, Danielle is sleeping with us tonight because she had a nightmare about Harper." My dad said as I climbed into bed next to my mom.

"Alright." My mom said, turning over and going back to sleep.

**************************************************************************************

Listening to Every Day~ Rascal Flatts

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER