Chapter 174: Eli and Eddie's Graduation

ELI'S POV

*Two Years Later*

"Edward Biersack!" Eddie walked across the stage to grab his diploma and I stood on the top step, waiting for my name to be called. I heard my family cheer and looked to see them standing and clapping.

"Elliot Biersack!" I walked across the stage and my family cheered again. I went back to my seat and listened to the rest of the names be called.

"Sydney Brooks!" I wanted to cheer but just stayed silent and smiled at my girlfriend as she grabbed her diploma. Sydney and I are still together and are deeply in love. I know she is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. My brother hasn't dated since he went on that jail tour, but I know he'll find that special someone soon.

Eddie and I stayed on varsity our last two years of high school and helped each other stay out of trouble. We actually got scholarship offers from multiple colleges from around the country. In a few months, Eddie and I will be playing college football and I can't wait. Eddie is going to the University of Texas at Austin and will be majoring in criminal justice to become a police officer. I'm going to the University of Southern California to become a therapist like my dad and to stay close to family and Sydney.

My parents and Sydney are the only ones who know where we're going. My parents don't want Eddie to go to college so far away, but he promised he'll come back to visit.

About a month ago, Danielle and Casey had a son and named him Frankie. Both Danielle and Camryn are now living in houses with their families.

My grandpa and his girlfriend are still together and I think things are starting to get really serious between the two of them.

The ceremony ended and Eddie and I met up with our family.

"I'm so proud of the both of you!" My mom exclaimed, hugging us while she cried.

"Thanks." We said.

"You look so much like your father." She told us, grabbing our faces. I looked at my dad and saw he was crying.

"I can't believe this day has finally come, I'm so proud of you guys." He said, hugging us.

"I'm proud of you guys and I know your grandma is too." My Grandpa Andy smiled, hugging us.

"Thanks Grandpa." We said, hugging him.

"Awh, my little brothers are all grown up." Camryn cried, handing Caitlyn to Chris and running over to us, hugging us tightly.

"Camrynnn." We groaned.

"Shut up and let me enjoy this." She laughed. Everyone else told us how proud they were of us and hugged us. My mom took about two million pictures that my cheeks actually hurt after she was done. I was talking with family when I felt someone jump on my back.

"Oof!" I groaned, grabbing the person's legs. I turned to look and see Sydney smiling at me. She dropped to the ground and I grabbed her, deeply kissing her.

"Hey grad." She smiled, playing with my hair.

"Hey grad." I chuckled, kissing her again. I looked to see Hunter and my dad were talking.

"Let me get a picture!" My mom exclaimed and I groaned. "Oh be quiet." I posed for about ten pictures with Syndey until my mom finally put the camera away.

"Let's eat!" My Grandpa Andy exclaimed and everyone laughed. We went to a restraunt and I honestly feel bad for the staff because we had so many people. Coming to dinner with us was all of BVB and their wives, my grandpa and Jessica, my parents, my siblings and their families, Sydney with her brother, her parents and her dad's mom, my aunts with their families and my uncle with his family, for a total of 35 people. 

They got a table ready for us and we all sat down. We ordered our drinks and everyone started to have seperate conversations.

"So, Eli, Eddie, your dad tells me that you guys got multiple scholarship offers. What did you guys decide on?" My Grandpa Andy asked.

"Oh yeah, where are you guys off to?" Ashley asked.

"And what are you majoring in?" My Grandpa Jake asked.

"I was offered a full ride at USC." I smiled. "And I'm going to become a therapist like my dad."

"Well, I'm going to UT and I'm going to become a police officer."

"You're going all the way to Texas?" Camryn asked.

"Yeah." He said with a small chuckle. "It's only for four years though. I'm definitely coming back to California after I graduate."

"You better." Danielle smirked. "My kids need two uncles."

***********************************************************************************

Sorry for the huge time skip but I didn't really have any ideas and I want to try to finish this story before it reaches 200 chapters

IT'S NOT OVER YET

Listening to Wake Me Up When September Ends~ Green Day

30 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER