Chapter 74: But I Was Blind

Chapter 74: But I Was Blind

CHRIS' POV

"Hi Chris." Alex smiled at me. I guess Camryn didn't tell her.

"Hi, is Camryn here?"

"Yeah, she's upstairs in her room." Alex said, stepping to the side to let me in.

"Thank you." I said, walking into the house and up the stairs. I knocked on Camryn's door and didn't get an answer. I opened the door and gasped what I saw. Camryn passed out on the floor, blood pouring out of her arm.

"Camryn!" I exclaimed, dropping to my knees. I grabbed a blood stained towel and pressed it to her arm, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Camryn, please wake up." I cried. "ALEX!" I screamed. She ran up the stairs and into the room, gasping when she saw Camryn.

"I-I just walked in here an-"

"Chris, can you carry her?" She asked and I nodded, picking Camryn up. "Take her down to the car." She said and I nodded, carrying her down the stairs and out to the car. I opened up the backseat and slid Camryn in, sitting next to her.

"Chris, I need you to press the towel to her arm, okay?"

"Okay." I said, wiping my tears.

ALEX'S POV

I turned on the car and pulled out of the driveway, calling CC first.

"Hello?"

"CC, I need you to watch Danielle and the boys, they're still at the house. I have to take Camryn to the hospital."

"Oh my god, is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is fine, I just need you to go watch them."

"Okay." CC said and hung up. I called Brandon next, not knowing how he would react.

"Alex?"

"Brandon, you need to get to the hospital now!"

"Why? What happened?" He asked, starting to panic.

"Camryn cut too deep." All of a sudden, the line went dead and I groaned, calling Brandon's parents and mine.

BRANDON'S POV

I threw my phone when Alex told me Camryn cut too deep. I can't believe this. I kicked my desk and then threw everything off of it, screaming at the top of my lungs.

I collapsed to the floor and sobbed into my knees. acting like a five year old having a temper tantrum.

I collected my things, wiped my face and rushed out of my office and down the hall to my boss' office.

"I need to leave early. Family emergency." I said and left without another word, sprinting to my car.

CHRIS' POV

Alex parked in the parking lot and we rushed in, the nurses taking Camryn from me, leaving Alex and I in the waiting room. I sat down in the nearest chair and hung my head, beginning to cry. Alex sat down next to me and started rubbing my back.

"Chris, it's going to be o-"

"No it's not and it's all my fault." I said, not picking my head up. "I'm so sorry Alex."

"Chris, what are you talking about?"

"Camryn may have saw me kissing another girl this morning."