Chapter 88: Parties Are A Bad Idea

Chapter 88: Parties Are A Bad Idea

DANIELLE'S POV

*One Week Later*

For the whole week, I've managed to eat very little for breakfast and very little for dinner, but not eat any lunch. I excersise in my room and have lost some weight. I've gotten closer with Elizabeth and her friends as well.

"WHAT THE HELL DANIELLE BIERSACK!" Ember screamed as she ran up to me in the hall while I was with Elizabeth.

"Can I help you?"

"I haven't seen you all week!"

"And that's my fault? I have other friends too, you know."

"Only because you changed!"

"I grew up Ember. We're going to be in high school soon!"

"Hey babe." Skyler smiled, walking up to me and kissing my lips. 

"Hey." I said.

"It's his fault you're like this now! You fucking asshole! You changed her!" Ember screaming, pushing him.

"Hey! Get your hands off of him!" I exclaimed.

"Don't come running to me when your world comes crashing down around you." Ember said before running off.

"I bet she's going to go cut herself." Elizabeth laughed.

"She's such a baby." I groaned as we continued to walk down the hall.

"Hey, Danielle, my parents are out of town so I'm having a party tonight. Why don't you two come?" She asked, looking from me to Skyler and back to me.

"We'll be there." I smiled.

"Great." She said as the bell rang. "Gotta go, see ya." She said and ran off.

***

Once I got home, I went up to my mom.

"Mom, can I go to a party tonight with Skyler and some friends?"

"Well, I don't see why not. You have to be home by ten though."

"Got it. Thanks!" I smiled, running up to my room. I emptied my entire closet until I found the perfect outfit. It was a nice, black dress that went down to my knees and had thin straps. I slipped on black heels and brushed my hair before re-curling it. I added a bit of makeup before sitting around.

FInally, Skyler arrived at eight and I said bye to my parents, both of us walking to Elizabeth's house since it wasn't too far.

We got there and Elizabeth handed Skyler and I a drink before disapearing into the crowd. Skyler and I danced and drank a bit, even made out a little.

"Come on." Skyler said, dragging me up the stairs. He pulled me into an empty bedroom and pushed me down onto the bed, passionatley kissing me. I kissed back, tangling my fingers in his hair to deepen the kiss.

He slid his hands up my dress but I swatted them away. I loved him, but I wasn't ready to go that far yet. He tried again but I moved them away again.

"Come on Danielle."

"No Skyler."

"You'll love it, I promise! I'll be gentle!"

"No Skyler." I repeated. All of a sudden, he held my hands above my head and lifted my dress up and started undoing his jeans.

"SKYLER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed.

"Hey, save the screaming for when it counts." He smirked, winking at me as he let his boxers fall to the ground.