Chapter 54: Jealous

Chapter 54: Jealous

CAMRYN'S POV

*The Next Day*

I was walking around the venue with Chris since we had to take him to the airport tonight. It was nice to see him. I've missed him even though we saw each other a month ago. But, my dad wouldn't let us sleep in the bunk. Chris had to sleep out on the couch.

"CAMRYN!" I looked to see Oliver running towards me. I smiled and let go of Chris' hand to hug Oliver. He pulled back and kissed my cheek before letting go of me.

"How have you been?" I asked as Chris got right next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me tightly to his body. He was cute when he got jealous.

"Good, hot, but good." I laughed.

"Yeah."

"Anyway, we're going to keep walking around. He has to leave today so we're spending the whole day together, see you tomorrow?"

"Definitely." He said, kissing my cheek one last time before leaving. Chris gripped my face and kissed me passionatley.

"Aww, are you jealous?" i asked with a smirk as he broke the kiss.

"I don't like how he acts around you Camryn."

"You need to lighten the fuck up! He's just a friend. You know I love you and I would never fucking cheat on you! You should trust me!"

"I have a right to be jealous Camryn! He's hugging you and kissing your fucking cheek! I'm your boyfriend! Not him!"

"The thing is, you need to trust me that nothing will happen between him and I. I don't care if you're jealous, I jsut want to know you trust me."

"I do trust you! Just not him!"

"God, you're such an asshole." I said, going back to the bus.

"How am I an asshole?" He asked, following me.

"Becuase you don't fucking trust me!"

"I trust you! Not him!" He exclaimed as I opened the door to the bus and walked in.

"That's the same as not trusting me Christopher!" I yelled, walking onto the bus, my family staring at us. "By not trusting him, you're saying he's going to somehow convince me to fucking cheat on you! I'm stronger than that Chris! I don't want him, I want you!" He just sighed.

"You just don't understand where I'm coming from."

"No, you don't fucking understand where I'm coming from? It hurts that you don't fucking trust me! I would never fucking cheat on you!"

"Woah, what the fuck is going on here?" My dad spoke up.

"Look, Camryn, I'm sorry."

"No, fuck you. I'm done fighting." I said, walking to the bunks and crawling into my bunk.

***

"Camryn." My mom said from outside of my bunk.

"What?" I groaned.

"We're at the airport. Why don't you come say goodbye to Chris." I sighed and got out my bunk, following my dad and Chris out of the bus. My dad helped Chris with everything and the three of us stopped at security.

"I'll be over here." My dad said, walking away.

"Camryn, this is not how I wanted my visit to end. I don't like fighting with you. I just love you and don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me Chris. I love you too." I said as he hugged me. We kissed for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Call me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Every day, I love you."

"I love you too." He said as he walked into security. I joined my dad and we walked back to the bus. Now to just finish out the last month of tour.

*****************************************************************************************

Do you think Camryn will stay true to her word?

Listening to Party In The USA~ Miley Cyrus --------> (say anything bad about Miley and I swear I will throw you across a parking lot.)

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Lost It All (Sequel To Lost In Stereo) {4} [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें