Chapter 175: Popping The Question

ANDY'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Jessica." I said and she picked up her head.

"Yes?" I took her out to dinner on a date to ask her a very important question.

"Jessica, I just want to let you know that these three years together have been the best since I lost my wife."

"I've enjoyed these three years too Andy."

"And I want to ask you something."

"Go ahead." I slipped out of my chair and got on one knee, grabbing her left hand. She gasped and looked at me, tears filling her eyes. 

"Jessica, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Marry me?" I asked, showing her a diamond ring in a box.

"Yes, Andy, yes!" She exclaimed. I slipped the ring on her finger and stood up. She stood up and I hugged her tightly, deeply kisisng her lips.

"I love you so much." I smiled.

"I love you too." She smiled, kissing me again.

***

"So, what's up Andy?" Ashley asked. I had called them to my house for a band meeting.

"Well, I'm getting remarried." I smiled.

"What!" Jinxx exclaimed.

"You finally did it?" Jake asked.

"Yup, popped the question last night."

"That's great!" CC smiled.

"We're happy for you man." Ashley said.

"Thanks guys." I chuckled.

After the guys left, I called Blade, Bailey and Brandon over. I figured I would tell the three of them and then get everyone else together and tell them all at once.

"So, what's going on dad?" Blade asked.

"Well, I'm getting married."

"What!" Bailey exclaimed.

"I asked Jessica to marry me last night." I said with a small smile, biting my lip.

"That's great dad!" Brandon exclaimed.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, we just want you to be happy and obviously she makes you happy."

"Thanks." I smiled, hugging them.

***************************************************************************************

Listening to Far Away~ Nickelback

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER