Chapter 182: Eddie's Wedding (END)

EDDIE'S POV

*One Month Later*

I finished police academy a few months after graduating from college. Now all I need to do is find a job, which is the hard part. I got a job shortly after moving back to California and I was able to move Liz and I into an apartment about a month after graduating from the police academy.

Liz is a substitute for a local elementary school just to get money and practice until she can become a real teacher.

Eli returned from his two week honeymoon and a week later they had some big news. Sydney was pregnant. I'm excited to be an uncle again, but I can't wait until I'm finally a father.

My wedding day was finally here. I was the last of my siblings to get married and I always figured I would be. I made Eli my best man while Christian, Blake and Lukas were my groomsmen.

The ceremony was a normal ceremony. The officiant said some words about marriage and then it was time for our vows.

“On this day, I give you my heart, my promise, that I will walk with you, hand in hand, wherever our journey leads us, living, learning, loving, together, forever." I said with a huge smile. She said it back to me and then we exchanged rings and it was time for the I do's.

"Do you Eddie, take Liz to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you Liz, take Eddie to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And now, by the power vested in me and by the State of California, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." I pulled Liz close to me and we kissed for a few seconds before pulling away. We turned around to face our family and friends and locked our arms.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Mr and Mrs Edward Biersack!" Our friends and family cheered as we walked up to the aisle and out to the limo that was taking us to the location of our reception.

We walked in and went to the dance floor for our first dance as husband and wife. We chose Amazed by Lonestar. We swayed to the music, Liz resting her head on my chest.

After the reception, my dad stopped me and threw something at me. I caught it and looked down at what it was. A box of condoms.

"It's a Biersack family tradition. One grandchild on the way is enough for me right now."

"You ass." I laughed. "I love you dad." I said, hugging him.

"I love you too Eddie."

***********************************************************************************

That's the end! Make sure to read the epilouge!

I hope you enjoyed :) I know this one was long and I want to thank you all for sticking with this series. 3/4 of the books in this serieds have over 1 million reads and I never imagined these books would get that popular when I was writing Die For You about three years ago. So, thank you so much.

There WILL be a sequel, called To Die For and I will post the first chapter on Saturday, April 11th!

Listening to Home~ Blake Shelton

Amazed~ Lonestar ---------->