Chapter 132

Chapter 132

CAMRYN'S POV

*One Week Later*

We spent a week in Italy for our honeymoon. My parents watched Colton so we could enjoy our trip.

"I don't want to go home." I sighed as we walked to baggage claim.

"I know. but at least we get to see Colton."

"True." I smiled. We walked down the steps to see my parents at baggage claim. I ran to them and grabbed Colton from my mom, holding him close.

"I missed you so much." I said, kissing his nose.

"How was your trip?" My mom asked.

"Amazing, I love Italy." I said as Chris walked up with our bags. I handed Colton to him and he hugged him.

"Anyway, we need to get home before the boys do. Just call us if you need us." My mom said, hugging me.

"Will do, thanks."

"Anytime." My dad said as they walked out. Chris handed Colton back to me so he could take our bags out to the car.

*One Month Later*

"Chris, can you watch Colton tomorrow? I have a job interview."

"Of course." He said with a smile. I thanked him and kissed his lips.

***

I walked into the apartment, Chris looking over at me as he played with Colton.

"Hey, how'd it go?"

"I got the job!"

"That's great!" He said, getitng up and hugging me. He pulled back and kissed my lips.

"I need to go call my mom and ask her about her watching Colton. We also need to talk to your mom."

"Alright, just tell me when and I'll call my mom." 

"Great." I smiled and went into the bedroom to call my mom.

***************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short. Filler.

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER