Chapter 27: Hannah

Chapter 27: Hannah

CAMRYN'S POV

*The Next Day*

"Hey Camryn!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Hi." I sighed as I made my way to my locker.

"What's up?" She asked. I looked at her and she saw I had tears in my eyes. "Camryn, are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"I need help Hannah." I cried.

"Camryn, what's going on?"

"C-Can I come over after school?" I asked, wiping my face.

"Of course, you sure you're okay."

"I honestly don't know anymore."

"Hey Camryn!" Chris exclaimed as he walked up.

"Hey Chris." I said, faking a smile.

"Are you okay, you look like you've been crying."

"No, I was just telling Hannah something which made me laugh so hard, I started crying. Just girl stuff." I said and he nodded.

"Well, as long as you're okay."

"I promise." I said, kissing his lips.

***

"Bye Chris!" I said, hugging him and kissing him one last time before climbing onto my bus with Hannah. We sat in silence on the way home and walked home in silence.

"Danielle, tell mom I'm at Hannah's!"

"Alright." She said, walking up our driveway. We walked into Hannah's house.

"Hey Han-oh, hey Camryn."

"Hi, I hope you don't mind me coming over."

"Not at all, make yourself at home." I thanked her, following Hannah into her room.

"Okay, now what's going on." SHe asked, pushing me onto her bed.

"W-Well, where do I start? You remember that time I got drunk."

"Yes."

"W-Well, that wasn't the first time I drank."

"W-Wha-"

"I've been stealing my dad's beers for the last month or so."

"Camryn!"

"I've stopped because they've removed the alcohol from the house, but my dad and I got in a big fight yesterday. After I came home from school, he talked to me and...his talks always make me feel worse. He says he's so proud of me but... there's nothing to be proud of."

"Camryn-"

"I've started cutting again." I said, the tears falling from my eyes.

"You what?" I took off my bracelets, showing the fresh cuts over the old scars.

"I need to stop Hannah." I said and then paused. "D-Danielle's cutting too."

"She's what?"

"She says she misses the old me. The one who didn't cut and drink. I want to change Hannah, I really do, I just can't. I don't want to be like this anymore, I want to be the old me! Please help!" I cried.

"Shh, shh, it's all going to be okay." She said, hugging me and stroking my hair.

"I want to be different Hannah."

"I know, I know, and I'll help you. Just tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do it."

"The drinking is taken care of. Somehow, help me stop cutting, please!"

"I want you to go to your house and bring me your blade. Then, I want you to promise to call me if you feel like cutting, even if it's at three am."

"Okay." I said, nodding.

"Well, go get your blade." I did as she said and gave it to her. She went into the bathroom and tossed it into the toilet, flushing it.

"Now, does Chris know about all of this?"

"N-No."

"Then that's the next step. Tell him at school tomorrow."

"I-I can't Hannah. H-He'll hate me."

"Camryn, if he hates you because of this, then he's not worth your time."

"Thank you so much Hannah." I said, hugging her.

"That's what friends are for." She said, hugging me back.

****************************************************************************************

Listening to Your Guardian Angel~ The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER