Chapter 162

Chapter 162

ELI'S POV

"Hey, there's a party at my place tonight, why don't you guys come?" Tyler asked Eddie and I.

"Sounds great." Eddie said.

"Uhm, we're grounded." I said and Eddie smacked my arm.

"We'll be there." He said, covering my mouth. The guys walked off and he took his hand off of my mouth.

"What was that about? We're grounded Eddie. You really think mom and dad will let us go to a party?"

"Who said we ask them about it." He said, winking at me.

"I hate that look." 

"Get used to it. Now come on, before dad gets pissed." He said, walking out of the school. We walked out to our dad's car and Eddie got in the front seat, leaving me to sit in the back.

"I'm going to pull up in front of the house and you guys just jump out. I have an appointment in thirty minutes." He said, driving quickly away from the school.

"Okay." We said.

"How was school?" He asked.

"Fine." We said. He pulled to the curb and we got out, and he drove away quickly. We walked up to the door, my mom walking into the entryway.

"Hey boys, how was school?"

"Fine." We said, going up to our room.

"Dinner will be ready soon!" She called.

"Okay!" Eddie yelled, closing our door. "So here's the plan." Eddie said and I groaned, sitting on my bed.

"I don't feel like getting in even more trouble Eddie."

"Just listen to me and stop being such a buzzkill." He said. "The party starts at like ten, mom and dad will be getting ready for bed. We tell them we're going to bed early, they come in and check on us around ten. After they leave, we sneak out of the window where Tyler will be waiting with his car."

"Eddie-"

"It's going to work, I promise." He said and I sighed.

"Fine."

***

Our mom shut the door and Eddie jumped out of bed.

"Let's go." He said, opening the window. I groaned and got up, going out the window after him. I closed the window and stood on the roof behind my brother.

"Now how are we going to get down, genius?" I asked. He walked to the edge and grabbed on, dangling from the room. He let go and landed on his feet.

"Come on!" He whispered.

"Fuck that, I'm not doing that." I said, backing up to the window.

"I'll catch you! Tyler is waiting! Let's go Elliot!" I groaned and did what Eddie did, letting myself drop. I stumbled backwards and Eddie caught me before I fell.

"Let's go." He said, sprinting down the street. I followed him until we reached Tyler's car. We got in and Tyler high fived the both of us

"Alright! You guys made it, let's go." He said, driving out of the neighborhood.

***

We got to the party, music blasting and kids already partying on the lawn. Tyler turned off the car and returned to his party.

"Come on." Eddie said, getting out and disapearing into the crowd. I sighed and got out of the car, walking into the house. I found Eddie by the drinks and he handed me a red SOLO cup.