Chapter 128

Chapter 128

CAMRYN'S POV

*A Few Days Later*

"Camryn!" My mom exclaimed as I showed up at their house.

"Hi mom, I need to talk to you and dad."

"Of course, come on in." She said, stepping to the side to allow me to come in. "Brandon!" She called as we walked to the couch.

"What?" He asked, coming down the stairs.

"Camryn wants to talk to us." He walked into the living room and sat on the couch with my mom while I sat on the other one. "What's up?" My mom asked.

"You better not be pregnant again." My dad said.

"Dad, I'm not." I sighed. "I've been thinking about quitting my job."

"Why?" My mom asked.

"I can't focus. I can't stop thinking about Colton, wondering if he's okay, wondering what he's doing, how he's doing."

"Well that's normal Camryn, it's your first baby. It was so hard for me to leave you to even go to the gym,"

"My boss said if I can't get it together, then I'm fired. I've already explained to him and he told me that I need to start paying attention when I'm at work, I asked for more time off but he said that he can't give me anymore time at the moment. I can't stop thinking about him, so I'm going to lose my job either way."

"Have you talked to Chris about this?"

"Yeah, he's worried about money. We barley make enough for the three of us on two salaries, we don't know how we would do it with just one. He said that he might pick up some extra shifts and ask for a raise, but I don't know. So I need advice."

"Well, I was planning to go back to work after you were born, but that never happened. I just couldn't bare to leave you alone, so I quit. So I applaud you for actually trying."

"I'm planning to go back to work when Colton is a year."

"Camryn, it seems like it would be in your best interest if you quit. I fear that your mental health would slowly drain and you would just become a hollow shell. Because, you're working an eight hour day and then you go home and spent the rest of the day, and night, taking care of Colton." My dad said.

"And don't worry about money. We'll help you and I'm sure both of your grandparents will help you if you just ask. Just tell us when you need it and we'll help you out, okay?" My mom said.

"Okay, thanks." I said, hugging them and leaving.

*One Week Later*

So, after Chris and i discussed it a little more and we talked to my parents, Chris' parents and my grandparents about it, we decided it would be best if I quit my job. Not only for Colton, but for my mental health.

My parents, both of my grandparents and Chris' parents agreed to help out with money whenj we needed it. Chris got a slight raise and picked up some extra shifts here and there. He's going to try to look for a new job that will pay more so we don't have to ask for much money.

BRANDON'S POV

*Three Months Later*

"Eli! Eddie!" I called and the boys came running downstairs.

"What?" They asked.

"Look what I got for this weekend!" I pulled out three tickets to a USC football game. 

"No way!" Eli exclaimed.

"Yup, just you two and me."

"This is so awesome! Thank you dad!" They exclaimed, hugging me.

"No problem."

***

"Can we go now dad?" Eli asked. The boys have been begging the whole day. They woke up really early and then came into my room to wake me up. They were wearing their USC shirts with jeans and red converse with yellow socks.. Alex put face paint under their eyes so one was red and one was yellow. We even let them spray paint their hair half red and half yellow. They were so excited.

"Okay, let's go." I said, grabbing my keys. They ran out of the house and got into the car.

"Bye Alex." I said.

"Bye." She said, kissing my lips before I walked out of the house. I got into the car and drove to the coliseum where USC plays football. The boys are joining football this year with their school since they're in seventh grade now. I really hope they continue to do football in high school because I know I had a lot of fun. It's also great for Eli's asthma.

We went in and found our seats, sitting and waiting for the game to start. We went and got some food so we wouldn't have to fight crowds at half time or leave during the game.

I occasionaly looked at my boys during the game and smiled. They were having so much fun and I could tell they liked football a lot. We always watch football on TV together, but I could tell they liked actually being there.

***

"So boys, did you have fun?" I asked on the way home.

"It was awesome!" Eli exclaimed.

"So much better than watching it on TV." Eddie said.

"Well I'm glad you guys had fun."

"Can we go again?"

"Maybe." I said. They fell asleep halfway home and that's exactly what I wanted to do. I pulled in the driveway and carried them into the house. Once I got in, I gave up and layed them on the couch.

"Eli, Eddie, wake up." I said, shaking them awake.

"Hey, did you guys have fun?" Alex asked as I tried waking the boys up.

"Yeah, they're too fucking heavy to be carried." I said.

"They're twelve, they're growing boys, of course they're too heavy."

"Boys, get up."

"What." Eli groaned.

"Get in the shower. Wash your face and hair." I said and he nodded. Eddie wouldn't wake up so I threw him over my shoulder and tossed him into the other shower, with the water on.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed.

"Wash your face and hair and then go to bed." I said and he nodded. I left and collapsed on the couch, passing out.

*********************************************************************************

I feel like I didn't explain the face paint so this is what I'm talking about ----------->

Listening to I Love Rock & Roll~ Joan Jett

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER