Chapter 108

Chapter 108

DANIELLE'S POV

"Danielle, you and Casey really need to go out, you're perfect for each other!" She exclaimed.

"I think I'm ready for a relationship now." I said with a small smile.

"Good! Now go get him."

"I will." I smiled.

*One Week Later*

"Casey!" I called as I walked to the park.

"Hey." He smiled, standing up from the bench. He hugged me and we sat down. "So, what's up?"

"Um, I was just thinking, and I've made my decision. Casey, would you be my boyfriend."

"Of course." He smiled, hugging me tightly. We pulled away and he gripped my face in his hands, passionatley kissing my lips. We pulled away and I hugged him again, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for waiting." I said, barley above a whisper.

"I'd wait forever for you." He said, kissing the side of my head.

***

After I spent some time at the park with Casey, I got home and before I could put one foot on the bottom step, my mom ran up to me.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah."

"Looks like someone's in L-O-V-E!" Camryn teased.

"Stop!" I exclaimed, looking down at my feet, hoping my hair would cover my blushing cheeks.

"Ooh, I think you're right."

"No one better be in love!" My dad spoke up.

"Can I please just go up to my room." I groaned, throwing my head back.

"Not until you tell us." Camryn said, dropping to the ground and wrappign her arms around my leg like a three year old.

"Camryn!" I whined.

"TELL US! TELL US! TELL US!" Camryn chanted.

"I'M DATING CASEY!" I screamed, hoping it would shut her up. She smiled and stood up, ruffling my hair.

"Awwh, my baby sister is growing up." She cooed.

"I'm only two years younger than you." I pouted.

"Bring him home tomorrow. I need to have a talk with him!" My dad called from the living room.

"Dad!" I groaned.

"Danielle. Do it." My dad said.

"Fine. Can I go upstairs now?"

"Yes." My moim said and I sprinted up the stairs before they could say anything else. I grabbed my phone and texted Ember. I sent her a picture Casey and I took and she replied almost immediately.

Ember~ FINALLY! OH MY GOD!

I just laughed and put my phone down, deciding to start on some homework.

**************************************************************************************

They're finally together!

Listening to Heregoesnothin~ Never Shout Never

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER