Chapter 51: Warped Tour

CAMRYN'S POV

*One Month Later*

I 'graduated' eigth grade and then found out that my family and my dad's sisters' families are all going on Warped Tour with BVB and SC. I was excited because I had never been on tour before and was always jealous of Luke.

The few bad things about tour is the crowded bus and that I can't bring Chris or Hannah with me. I asked but my dad said the bus was crowded enough already with thirty four people so they couldn't come with us. It was going to be my family, my Aunt Bailey and Unce Onyx with Lukas, the rest of Stormy Copper with their husbands who had one kid each, my Aunt Blade and Uncle Gabe with Blake and Christian and then the BVB guys and wives.

"GIRLS! THE BUS IS HERE!" My dad called. I grabbed my two suitcaes and carried them down the stairs to see my Grandpa Andy at the door.

"Follow me Camryn." He said, leading me to the bus. I said hi to everyone as I walked through the lounge and to the bunks. "Take your pick. The open ones are the ones with the open curtains." I picked a top bunk and put my stuff up there. I walked out and sat on the couch as the rest of my family came onto the bus.

After my family was on, we drove over to my Aunt Blade and Uncle Gabe's house and they came on. My Aunt Blade was six months pregnant so my new cousin should be born shortly after Warped Tour. I felt bad for her, being on this bus during the summer when it's hot while being extremley pregnant, it must suck.

Once everyone was on the bus, we drove off to our first citty.

"Where are we going first." Danielle asked.

"San Antonio, Texas." My Grandpa Jake said.

"Ooh, can we go to Austin?" I asked, looking at my dad.

"Sorry Camryn, not this time." He smiled, ruffling my hair. 

"BRANDON!" We heard my Aunt Bailey scream all of a sudden as she ran and jumped on my dad. He cried out in pain, tossing his head back.

"YOU JUST KNEED MY JUNK!" He screamed, placing his hands over his crotch.

"Aww, I'm sorry." My Aunt Bailey laughed.

"HA!" My Grandpa Andy shouted as he laughed as well.

"Hey, I still need that." My mom smirked.

"Ew! Mom!" Danielle and I said at the same time and all of the adults laughed. My mom and dad kissed and we fake gagged.

"Hey, don't pretend you don't do this with Chris." My dad smirked and I hid my face with my hair as I blushed. All of a sudden, my phone buzzed and I looked to see it was a text from Chris.

"Speak of the devil." My dad said, peering over my shoulder. I leaned over, covering the phone with my hand. All of a sudden, my phone was snatched out of my hand and I looked up to see my Grandpa Andy opening the text.

"NOOOO!" I shouted, jumping up and chasing after him.

"Oh Camryn, I love you soooooo much! Mwah mwah mwah mwah!" My grandpa teased.

"It does not say that." I said, glaring at him. My grandpa started to type something and my eyes widened.

"Grandpa! Stop!" I begged.

"Nah." He said, running off to the bathroom and locking him inside. I banged on the door as everyone else in the lounge laughed. My grandpa walked out and handed the phone to me, a proud smile on his face. I quickly opened up my phone and checked to see what he sent to Chris.

Chris~ Hey babe, did the bus pick u up? I'm going 2 miss u this summer </3

I read what my grandpa wrote and I could've dropped dead.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed and my grandpa burst out laughing.

"What does it say?" My dad asked.

"Baby, I neeeeeed you. My body is ready. By the way, I just pooped ;)." I read and everyone burst out laughing. I groaned and quikcly texted him back as a text from him came in.

Chris~ Um...what?

Camryn~ OH MY GOD, Chris, I'm sooooo sorry! My grandpa thought it would be funny to take my phone and pretend it's me. I swear, I'm so sorry.

Chris~ Oh, that makes a lot more sense.

"God, you can be such an asshole." I groaned, sitting on the couch.

"Hey, it's what I do best." He smiled and I playfully rolled my eyes. This is going to be a long tour.

**********************************************************************************************

Listening to Temporary Home~ Carrie Underwood

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER