Chapter 104

Chapter 104

BRANDON'S POV

"Boys! Can you come down here for a second?" I called. Soon, I heard four feet run down the stairs and they ran into the living room.

"Yes?" They asked.

"How would you boys like to play football next year?"

"YES! YESYESYESYES!" They screamed, jumping up and down.

"Alright, alright." I said and they cheered, running back up the stairs.

CAMRYN'S POV

*Seven months later*

"Kids! Can you come down here? Your father and I need to speak to you!" My mom called. I heard my brothers run down the stairs, Danielle and I walking out of our rooms at about the same time. We walked down the stairs and sat on the couch next to our brothers, our parents standing in front of us.

"Well, your mom and I have been talking, and we're taking a family vacation for the summer!" My dad exclaimed.

"Where to?" Danielle asked.

"A little place called Italy." My mom smiled.

"Italy! Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

"Yup, we're leaving in a week. We're going to be gone for a week as well." My dad said.

"I'VE GOT TO GO PACK!" I screamed, sprinting up the stairs.

*One Week Later*

"I'm going to miss you so much." Hannah said, hugging me.

"It's only a week." I laughed.

"A week I don't get to see you! You're so lucky, I want to go to Italy." She pouted.

"I'll be back before you know it, and I'll bring you back a souvenir."

"You are the best friend ever." She laughed, hugging me.

"I'm going to miss you most." Chris said as I turned around to face him.

"I wish I could take you with me. I'm going to miss you so much." I said, hugging him tightly and burrying my face in his shoulder.

"Someday we'll go to Italy together, like your parents did." He said, gripping my face and kissing my lips.

"Like a honeymoon?" I asked. He just chuckled and kissed me again.

"Love birds, let's go." My dad said, patting me on the back as he walked past us.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He replied.

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

"Yeah yeah, you love each other, Camryn, car." My dad said. I groaned and kissed Chris' lips one last time before getting into the car with my family.  We drove to the airport and went through security, waiting about an hour before we were able to get on the plane. I leaned my seat back and fell asleep.

********************************************************************************************

Listening to Since U Been Gone~ A Day To Remember

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER