Chapter 122

Chapter 122

CAMRYN'S POV

*A few days later*

We've been home from the hospital for a few days now and Chris hasn't even touched Colton. It's not like he leaves the house either. He just sits on his ass while I do everything.

"Okay, what is your problem?" I asked, walking out into the living room after putting Colton down for a nap.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You know what I fucking mean." I hissed. "We've been home from the hospital for the past few days and you haven't lifted a single fucking finger to help with your son."

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh. What the fuck is your problem Christopher?"

"I don't know, I don't feel like it."

"You don't feel like it? Well maybe I didn't feel like carrying your baby for nine months, maybe I didn't feel like being sick and having cravings and getting fat! Maybe I didn't feel like pushing a human out of me, MAYBE I DON'T FEEL LIKE LIVING WITH YOU!" I screamed at him. His jaw dropped and I sighed. "Maybe I don't feel like loving you anymore." I said and walked off.

"Camryn!" He called, running after me.

"Fuck off." I said, grabbing a suitcase from the closet and putting a few clothes in it and other necessities in it. I went to Colton's room and packed a seperate bag full of clothes, diapers and anything else he needed. I walked back into our room and grabbed both bags, picking Colton up.

"Camryn, where are you going?"

"I'm not going to sit around, doing everything on my own while you sit here and do nothing. You're off of work for two weeks to help me, not sit on your ass and sleep!" I said as I strapped Colton into his car seat. I stood up and opened the door.

"Camryn."

"Save it Chris, I'm done. When you're ready to be a father, come find me." I said and walked away. He didn't follow me, just stood in the doorway, watching as I went down the stairs.

I got to my car and strapped Colton's carrier into the car and loaded the bags into the trunk. I got in the car and turned it on, driving to my parents house.

I parked in the driveway and got out, unstrapping Colton's carrier. I stopped and leaned against the car, starting to cry. I looked down at my son and stroked his cheek. He looked so much like Chris.

"I don't know what's wrong with daddy, but hopefully he gets his act together soon." I said, wiping my eyes and grabbed his carrier. I grabbed the bags and walked up to their front door.

My mom opened it and her eyes widened.

"Camryn, what happened?" She asked, stepping out of the doorway. I walked in and sighed.

"Somethings up with Chris. Ever since we got home from the hospital, he's been sitting on his ass, not lifting a single fucking finger to help me. I got sick and tired of it and when I tried to confront him, he acted like he didn't care, so I left him."

"Come here honey." My mom said, leading me to the couch as I started to sob. I rested Colton's carrier on the coffee table and sat down on the couch.

"I-I don't know what to do mom. I don't have money to support Colton and I on my own. I-I still love Chris but...I just don't know what to do."

"All you can really do is let him come to his senses. He loves you Camryn and he will realize that you're actually gone and not coming back and come after you. He loves you and he loves Colton. In the meantime, you can stay here for as long as you want."

"Thanks."

"What's wrong?" My dad asked, walking in.

"I left Chris because he refuses to help with Colton, he acts like he doesn't care."

"I'm going to kick his fucking ass." My dad said, grabbing his keys and storming out to his car.

*******************************************************************************

What do you think is up with Chris?

Listening to Say Something~ A Great Big World ------------->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER