Chapter 105: Italy

Chapter 105: Italy

CAMRYN'S POV

The next morning, my dad came into my room and woke me up. Late last night, we got to our hotel and basically passed out.

Danielle, the boys and I were sharing a room while our parents had a connected room.

"Come on, wake up. We need to go." My dad said. I groaned and sat up to find I was alone in my bed.

"Everyone else is eating breakfast. Lets go." My dad said and walked into his room. I went over to my suitcase and pulled out some clothes.

I got dressed and went into the bathroom, doing my makeup and hair. I walked into my dad's room to see him sitting on his bed, watching TV.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed a hotel key and we walked down to the breakfast area where the rest of our family was.

"Look who's awake." My mom smiled.

"Yeah." I sighed, going to get breakfast. I was still pretty tired.

We finished breakfast and piled into our rental car. We were going to the Trevi fountain first.

We found a place to park and got out of the car.

"Boys, stay close to us, okay? That goes for you two as well." My mom said.

"We got it." I said. We began to walk through the crowds and eventually made our way up to the large fountain.

"Wow! This is so cool!" Danielle exclaimed, running her fingers over the carvings.

"Its looks the same as it did eighteen years ago." My mom smiled, kissing my dad's lips.

"Ewwww!" Eli and Eddie exclaimed.

"You two hush." My dad laughed.

"Ooh! Do you have a coin?" My mom asked my dad.

"Brought one just for this." My dad chuckled, handing two coins to my mom. We watched as she turned around and tossed the coin over her shoulder.

"Do you guys want to toss a coin in?" My dad asked the four of us.

"YEAH!" The boys shouted. My dad laughed and handed each of them one coin. They ran close to the fountain and copied our mom.

"What about you guys."

"Why not." I shrugged. He handed each of us one coin and we walked over. Danielle copied our mom while I just tossed it in.

"No Camryn! That's not how you're supposed to do it!" My mom exclaimed, getting two more coins from my dad.

"What do you mean? It's just throwing coins into a fountain."

"But this is a special fountain." She said.

"A special fountain?" I laughed.

"Yeah. You take two coins in your right hand and throw them over your left shoulder with your back to the fountain. You'll return to the Eternal City and be given true love."

"But, I already have true love."

"Just do it." My mom sighed, placing the coins in my right hand. I did as I was told and she clapped.

"Happy?"

"Very." She smiled.

We visited a few more places and ate dinner at a real Itallian restraunt before going back to the hotel.

*****************************

30 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER