Chapter 124

Chapter 124

CAMRYN'S POV

I was woken up by Colton's cries and I sighed.

"I've got it." Chris said, getting up and walking over to Colton. He picked Colton up and carried him out of the room. I smiled and closed my eyes, trying to get back to sleep. Chris came back five minutes later and got back into bed.

Chris has been so helpful lately, but I'm worried for what will happen when he goes back to work. He'll need sleep for work but Colton has us up all night and so he'll be working and he'll be sleep deprived, which will effect his mood.

*One Week Later*

"You sure you're going to be okay?" Chris asked as he finished tieing his shoe.

"I'll be fine. If I need help, I'll call my mom. Just go to work."

"Okay, I love both of you and I'll see you in a bit." He said, kissing Colton's forehead and kissing my lips.

"I love you too, miss you."

"Miss you both." He said and left. I carried Colton back into the room and put him back in his bassinet. I went back to bed myself, even if it is just for an hour, it's something.

I was woken up by Colton and fed him, putting him back to sleep and going to go sit on the couch. I grabbed my phone and called my mom.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom."

"Hi Camryn, Chris went back to work today, right?"

"Yup."

"How's that going?"

"Fine. Chris was a little tired this morning but that's normal." I said and my mom agreed.

"Is he being helpful?"

"Oh yes, he helps out a lot. I've barley gotten up during the night this whole week. But, I think that's going to change because Chris is going to start needing more sleep for work. But, whatever dad said to him, really got to him."

"Well that's good." My mom said.

***********************************************************************************

Sorry it was short.

Listening to Let Her Go (Acoustic)~ Passenger

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER