Chapter 146: Dating?

ANDY'S POV

*A Few Months Later*

"Andy, have you ever thought about dati-"

"No." I cut Ashley off. "I'm putting my foot down, I refuse."

"Come on Andy, you can't live the rest of your life alone." Jake said.

"I'm not alone. I have you guys and I have my family."

"You know what they mean." Jinxx said. "It's been a few months, you should get back out there."

"I can take care of myself. I love Harley and I won't stop loving her. I won't love qanyone else like I loved her."

"Fine, at least think about it." CC sighed.

"Fine." I said and they smiled, satisfied.

***

I went over to Brandon's house later that day and knocked on the door.

"Andy." Alex smiled. "Hi."

"Hi, I need to talk to Brandon."

"Brandon!" Alex called and then walked back into the kitchen. He came down the steps and smiled.

"Hi dad."

"Let's take a walk." I said and he nodded.

"So, what's up?" He asked as he closed the door and and we began to walk.

"The guys want me to start dating again."

"That's great dad!"

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, you need someone to spend the rest of your life with, like Grandpa Jackson!"

"I don't know Brandon. I just can't imagine being with anyone except your mom."

"Dad, mom would want you to do this." I groaned and sat on the ground. "What?"

"I'm just thinking about what your mom told me. She told me to move on with my life, go meet other women."

"See dad, this is what mom wants. Just give it a try."

"Okay." I sighed.

****************************************************************************************

Should Andy do it?

Listening to Indescribable~ Chris Tomlin

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER