Chapter 155

Chapter 155

ANDY'S POV

*A Few Weeks Later*

I was sitting on the couch with the guys with Jessica walked out.

"Morning." We all said.

"Good morning." She said queitly, yawning. She sat next to me and held her head.

"I have a headache." She whined, trying to cuddle into me but I jumped up, causing her to fall face first into the couch. "What the fuck?"

"M-Maybe we should take you to the hospital." I freaked.

"Andy, it's just a headache, I just need some Advil and I'll be good."

"Nonononono, you need to go to a hospital Jessica."

"Andy! I don't need to go to a fucking hospital!"

"I'M NOT FUCKING GOING THROUGH THIS AGAIN JESSICA! I'M TAKING YOU TO A FUCKING HOSPITAL!" I screamed.

"Jessica, just go, trust me." Ashley said and the guys agreed.

"Fine." She sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. "It's just a headache." She mumbled. The bus pulled up in front of a hospital and I checked her in, handing her the paperwork to fill out.

"I don't see why you're freaking out over this." She sighed. I didn't answer her, all I could think about was when I found out Harley had her disease. It was fucking horrible and something I will never forget.

***

The hospital determined it was just a normal headache, nothing to be worried about and gave her some pain medication.

"I told you it was just a headache." She said as we walked out of the hospital.

"Jessica, Harley's brain AVM started out as a headache."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I-I didn't know."

"It's fine, it's not your fault." I sniffled, blinking away tears. "I just-I'm sorry."

"It's okay Andy. I understand." She said, kissing my lips. I smiled and kissed back before we walked onto the bus.

"So?" Jake asked.

"Just a normal headahce."

"That's good." Jinxx smiled.

****************************************************************************************

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER