Chapter 159

Chapter 159

ELI'S POV

"I'll be back." Sydney said, kissing my cheek and walking out of the cafeteria.

"Damn Eli, your girlfriend is hot as fuck." Mike said, slapping me on the back.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I can't believe you're tapping that." Cody said.

"You're so fucking lucky." Tyler said.

"What? Oh, yeah."

"Come on Biersack, don't tell me you haven't hit that yet." Tim said.

"Oh, I have."

"Go Biersack!" Mike exclaimed and I gave a nervous chuckle. Sydney came back and all the guys smirked at me and I just smirked back.

***

Sydney and I were sitting in my room, cuddling on my bed. The conversation I had with the guys at lunch today really got to me. I hated lying to them, especially about Sydney and I having sex.

I gripped her chin and roughly kissed her lips. She giggled and kissed back. I moved down to her neck and started kissing it and she let out a small moan. I started lifting up her shirt and she pushed me away.

"Eli, what the fuck are you doing?"

"I was thinking we take things to the next step." I smirked, walking my fingers up her thigh. She slapped my hand and sighed, sitting up.

"Eli, we've talked about this. You know I want to save myself for marriage."

"I know Sydney-"

"You said you wanted to, too."

"Well, I changed my mind. Come on, you love me, don't you?"

"Don't start with that shit Elliot! Now what's up with your sudden change in feelings?"

"When you went to the bathroom, I may have told the guys that we've had sex."

"Elliot James! Why on earth would you do that?"

"They were all telling me how hot they thought you were and how lucky I was and I-I just I don't know. I got caught up in everything and didn't want to feel like I was lying to them."

"Eli, you know I love you. I just...I want to wait. My parents almost had a kid in high school."

"Condoms." I smirked.

"Elliot."

"I know, I know. I'm kidding. I love you and I'll wait forever for you."

"Thank you. I love you too." She said, kissing my lips.

*********************************************************************************

Listening to I Don't Want This Night To End~ Luke Bryan

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER