Chapter 156

Chapter 156

ELI'S POV

*A Few Months Later*

We're sophmores now and we made the varsity football team, which is great for a sophmore. Sydeny has gone to every single one of my games and her support makes me play even better. My dad also goes to every game and tells us how proud of us he is.

Eddie bounces around from girl to girl, and hasn't found the one for him yet. I have, and her name is Sydney. I'm glad I finally got the guts to ask her out because now we're going on a year and I haven't been happier.

I walked into the cafeteria with Syndey when the football team called my name. I looked over and they were waving me over.

"Eli, come sit with us. Eddie's in the line right now." Mike said.

"Alright, can my girlfriend sit with me?"

"Of course." Cody said.

"Okay cool. I just need to go get my food." I said as Sydney and I put down our stuff. We walked to the line, got our food and returned. I sat down next to Eddie and Sydney sat next to me. Eddie and I have a great time with the guys. They're super cool guys and I love being on a team with them.

Lunch was over and I walked Sydney to her class. I kissed her lips and let her walk in.

"Hey Eli, wanna skip this period with us? Eddie's doing it." Mike said.

"Uhm, I don't know."

"Oh come on Biersack." Tim said, slapping my shoulder.

"Alright." I said and they cheered. We went out the back way and drove around town, sneaking back into the school during the next passing period.

**********************************************************************************

Sorry it's short. I have my mock SAT tomorrow morning so I just want to get to bed.

Listening to 10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)~ Matt Redman

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER