Chapter 53: Oliver

Chapter 53: Oliver

CAMRYN'S POV

*One Month Later*

We're a month into Warped Tour and this has been the best summer of my life. Now I'm even more jealous of Luke that he gets to do this all the time. My dad has started to be a little more lenient, or should I say my mom forced him, with Danielle and I. We're allowed to walk around alone as long as we stay within the fences and we keep our phone on us at all times.

"Hey!" I heard someone call and I turned around. I saw a boy running up to me and I raised my eyebrow. He had shoulder length brown hair with "emo" style bangs. He was tall-ish, probably about 5'7. He also had brown eyes and tan-ish skin.

"Hello?" I said as he walked closer to me.

"You're Andy Biersack's grand daughter, right?"

"Yeah." I said with a smile.

"Cool, I'm Danny Worsnop's grand son, Oliver." He smiled back at me, holding out his hand.

"Nice to meet you Oliver, I'm Camryn." I said, shaking his hand. We sat around and talked for a while, talking about school and friends and everything.

"CAMRYN!" I turned my head to see someone familiar running over to me. I squinted my eyes and saw it was Chris.

"Chris?" I asked, standing up and meeting him halfway. "Chris, what are you doing here?"

"I think the more important question is what are you doing here? Why are you talking to him?"

"Um, because he's a friend." I said and Chris bit his lip. "Again, I ask, what the hell are you even doing out here?"

"Your dad flew me out here so we could be together."

"You're coming on the tour?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I fly back tomorrow."

"Oh."

"Yeah, I was hoping we could hang out since we only have a day and I haven't seen you since the Pomona date last month. But, I see that you're busy."

"No, no it's fine." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him over to Oliver. "Oliver, I have to go, sorry."

"It's fine, can I have your number?" He asked and I nodded, pulling out my phone. Chris' grip on my hand got tighter as we exchanged phones. I glared at him and he let go of my hand so I could type my number into Oliver's phone. I got my phone back and waved as Chris and I walked away.

"I don't know if I want you hanging out with him." Chris mumbled as we walked away.

"He's just a friend Chris."

"Can't you find a friend who's a girl?"

"Chris, I promise nothing will happen. I love you." I said, turning around and kissing his lips.

"I love you too, I just, don't like being so far away from you for that long."

"I know, neither do I but it's one more month. Then, we start high school, and not very long after that, we'll have been together for a year." I smiled.

"Yup, and many more years after that." He said and I nodded. We walked back to the bus and chilled out on the bus with my family until Stormy Copper had to perform.

*********************************************************************************************

I combined a lot of ideas in this, so if I used your idea, thank you <3

Oliver ----------->

Listening to Be My Escape~ Relient K

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER